Pregnant by Mistake

"We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future." ― Steve Maraboli

----------

PROLOGUE...

They said that one of the essence of being a woman is being able to give birth. Means being able to get pregnant... carry a child in your womb for 9 months. Experience those what they called Morning sickness and Weird Cravings etc.

But i didn't give much thoughts about those just to prove that I'm a woman. Since, I haven't even meet or found my suppose to be partner in making that possible.

Most importantly I know for myself that I am not ready for that yet. I am not yet ready of bearing my own flesh and blood... my own child. I am not ready of becoming a mother just yet.

Because, I still have a lot of things to do. I still have dreams to chase. And things to obtain.

But because of my stupidity. Because I let my emotion be the best of me. I made a mistake that change my life 360°.

And that is by getting pregnant by mistake. The mistake that turned my simple life into a complicated one. The mistake that pains my heart. The mistake that made me cry a river. The mistake that make me feel different emotion i haven't even know posible.

Though it was a mistake that i will never regret my whole life.

So let me ask you this...

What would you do if you got Pregnant by Mistake?

Do you know the odds of getting Pregnant by Mistake?

------

NOTICE: PLEASE READ!
This story may contain bad/foul language and mature content.

So, alam na! Be OPEN MINDED and RESPONSIBLE. If you think that you're not suitable for this, please leave my story alone.

Please be reminded that I won't be liable sa epekto nito sayo. And that this is purely a work of Fiction. That is why matured and responsible enough.

PLEASE, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

^^^^^^^^^^

PS:
I DON'T DO PROOF-READING √ EXPECT, MISSPELLINGS, TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR
I'M NOT PROFFESIONAL.

> If you're looking for a PERFECT STORY to read then you got the wrong one. Much better if you just bought a published book. Because this story of mine is not for you.

PPS: This is my first time writing a story with mature content so bare with me.

Thank you! HAPPY READING!

- ALIEHJ