Chapter 15 - Weird

Start from the beginning

"Look, who's gonna cheer me up when I'm down? Who's gonna disturb me in the office? Everybody in this cafe would be lonely without you. And we can't let the game ends without a winner!" Ae Ri giggled.

"Arasseo, arasseo. I won't talk about it anymore~"

"If you talk like this to your brother, he will be upset!" Ae Ri flashed out a slight smile.

"He did.." Wonho let out a slow sigh.

"Is there something bothering you that makes you have that kind of thoughts?" Ae Ri shook her head slowly.

"No... I'm just, curious," She then stood up.

"I'm gonna get back to work. My coffee surely had turned cold by now," Wonho smiled and nodded.

Ae Ri walked out of the office and went back to hers. Inside, there was Ye Eun who's busy printing documents.

"Oh, Ae Ri yah! Where have you been just now?" Ae Ri smiled.

"Walking around, disturbing people," Ye Eun let out a small laugh.

"And why is that?" Ae Ri took a sip of her coffee before answering.

"Geunyang... I feel like I'm missing everybody so much!" Ye Eun chuckled.

"Omo, that's cheesy,"

"Not as cheesy as you and your Honey Oppa~" Ae Ri teased. Ye Eun glared at her then she laughed.
.
.
"Jooheon-ah? All clear?" Ae Ri asked before locking the cafe's door. All of them were outside after their business hours ended. Ae Ri looked around and saw Kihyun's car parked not far away. She saw her brother, waving from his car. Ae Ri smiled.

"My brother's here~" Ae Ri walked, with her bag hung on her left shoulder.

"Yah, be careful on your way home!" Wonho shouted. Ae Ri turned around, smiling and she nodded to Wonho. All of them were still there, still talking to each other.

Ae Ri was walking towards her brother's car which was about 500 metres away when suddenly two guys with motorcycles came to her and snatched her bag. She held her bag tightly but the guys were stronger. Kihyun quickly got out of his car and ran to help his sister.

"Ae Ri yah!!!"

"HELP!!!" She screamed.

Wonho, Jooheon, Minhyuk, Ye Eun and Rose ran to the scene and became really panicked.

Ae Ri was being dragged onto the road by the motorcycle. She finally let go of her bag and the guys went away so fast. Unfortunately, she stumbled to the opposite way of the road.

"AE RI!!!!!!!!" Kihyun screamed. Ye Eun shouted in shock. She covered her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut.

A car with full speed didn't manage to brake.

BAMMMMM! A loud crash was heard.

Ae Ri was lying down on the road. Crazy amount of blood came out from her head. She seemed to be very weak. Her eyes were half opened.

All of them ran to her. Kihyun kneeled down and held up his sister on his laps. He cried.

"Ae Ri yah! Ireona! Somebody!! Call the ambulance!!!"

Minhyuk quickly took out his phone. His hand was shaking when he dialed the emergency number. Ye Eun hid her face on Jooheon's shoulder, not willing to see Ae Ri in that condition. She cried hard.

Wonho still can't believe what had just happened.

This can't be.. She can't die!

The car driver came out, he walked towards Ae Ri. He covered his mouth, shocked to see the person he just hit with his car.