Chapter 01 - Bad Day

4.30PM, Bebe Coffee & Tea...

Ae Ri's shift started at 5.00PM, she was getting ready at the locker room when she saw a figure she's familiar of.

"Ya! Lee Minhyuk! Taking a break?" Minhyuk stopped and walked backwards to give Ae Ri a grin on his face. He nodded.

 He nodded

"Geundae.. The boss is not really in a good mood today, so you better be aware!" Ae Ri rolled up her eyes.

"It's like everyday is his bad mood day. Is he having Pre Menstrual Syndrome or what?" Minhyuk laughed, covering his mouth, not letting his laugh to be heard by the boss.

"Pabo-ya! See ya later~" He walked away. Ae Ri tied her apron and wore her black cap, ready to get into work.
.
.
"Ae Ri! You're here!" Ae Ri's bestfriend, Shin Ye Eun greeted her as soon as she entered the cafe through the cafe's kitchen. Ae Ri hugged Ye Eun.

"How's your day today? Was everything okay?" Ye Eun asked. Ae Ri nodded.

"No assignments so far

"No assignments so far. Final exams in two months~ that's all!" Ae Ri looked around for the boss, Wonho.

"Where's your brother?" Ae Ri asked Ye Eun.

Ye Eun pointed her mouth to the office.
"He's in there. Missed him?" Ae Ri laughed.

"Museun sori ya~ I have something to ask him but Minhyuk told me just now he's not really in a good mood, is that right?"

"Uhm, kind of. He's being extra fussy today. Well, you know him~"

"Aigoo, why are both of you so different in personalities?" Ae Ri shook her head, left and right. Ye Eun chuckled.

"Mwohae? Did you just arrived?" Lee Jooheon appeared from nowhere.

"Nae, Honey Oppa~" Ae Ri teased him. Jooheon gave her a glare. The 'Joohoney' name is quite famous in Bebe Coffee & Tea. Even the customers called him by that name.

The office's door opened. Wonho, the boss, showed up. The three of them rushed to their own station very quickly.

"I saw it, you kids! Is that how you work here?" Wonho walked towards Ae Ri. Ae Ri gulped.