Chapter 05 - Almost Done | Sad History

6.00PM, Tuesday (2nd October)
Bebe Coffee & Tea...

"You're gonna have your 'holidays' starting from tomorrow. I'm gonna let you go home by 10PM today since your first paper will be in the morning tomorrow," Wonho was checking the stuffs in the kitchen while holding a list of orders. Ae Ri nodded.

"Eum, thank you so much,"

"What course are you taking, again?"

"It's Business Administration, sajang-nim.." Wonho nodded.

"Then you have a great chance for a better job after you graduated,"

"Ah, I haven't think about that, yet," Wonho stopped ticking on the list and looked at Ae Ri. He smiled a bit.

"Are you planning to stay here and work under me?" Ae Ri grinned.

"Who knows....I liked it here" Ae Ri then walked away.

Wonho smiled while watching her walking away from him.

That girl's kinda cute. Aish, stop it, Wonho! You're just being flirty!

Ae Ri was waiting for the coffee to be ready, she stood in front of the barista station

.
.
Ae Ri was waiting for the coffee to be ready, she stood in front of the barista station. She stared at Minhyuk who was so focused in making the coffee.

He looks handsome even from the side view... Aww my heart~

"Ae Ri? Ae Ri!" Minhyuk snapped his fingers. Ae Ri was startled. She looked up to see Minhyuk was already in front of her.

"What are you daydreaming about? Here, the coffee's ready," Ae Ri nodded. She put the coffee on the tray and brought it to the customer.

---------------------------------------------------------

9.00AM, Wednesday
Kyung Hee University...

"Hey, kid! Goodluck for your exam! Don't sleep, arasseo?" I.M caressed Ae Ri's hair, making her tied hair looked messy.

"Yah! You just ruined my hair!"