14

Y/n POV's

I saw Jennie go inside her dressing room and my phone vibrate and i looked at the screen it's notification from Instagram and its jennie new posted. When I saw that posted I quickly liked that and of course on my secret account too and i used that "y/n.pio" account to comment to her posted and i was smiling and enjoying reading the fans comments when I saw a fan comment about her and Kai. ' It's just ruined my moment here,I hate social media now ' I said to my self.

After a few minutes

"Good Evening ladies,and gentlemen welcome to the Channel Fashion Week Event" My dad speak in models stage and all the people's are clapping. Actually i was sitting behind of Jennie and she's smiling while clapping "First of all, I wanna say thank you for coming tonight and I hope you all enjoy the event so. Should we start now" my dad said and we all start to clap and my dad go down from the models stage (I don't know what is called that so I just called that= author) and he sit besides mom and Jennie who's nervous now and I knew it is that so obvious from her face.

They are laughing and talking about the other things and guess what? My sister just texted me saying

Sister:
Yah! Can u pick me up now?

Me: Why me?!? *Pout* you can use your other car or you can take a cab

Sister: Uggghhh!! Just picked me here now pls?

Me: Fine I will just wait me there, I will just told to my secretary and to mom, understood?

Unnie: Understood, boss 😂

After that i stand up to my sit and go to my secretary and I said to her that I will just pick up my sister and I will make it fast before the event end and if dad and mom finding me just said that i just pick up my sister and i will be back faster and she quickly nodded so I quickly left.

After a few minutes

"Faster now! I don't want to miss the event especially my speech later so let's go now" I said to my sister while i opened my car door for her and she quickly go inside and i drive so fast not minding if i have a violation from speed limit. "Take it slow y/n you making me nervous and scared now" my sister said while she holding her chest and i just chuckle to her.

After a minutes

"We're here" I said to her and she looked at me and sigh in relief.

Inside

After a few hours

"I would liked to you all that my kids is here and I would liked to introduce themselves" my mom said while dad standing besides her and now it's time to shine I smirked inside my mind.
"Please welcome my daughter and my son" my dad said int the mic and they all applause while we both walking in stage and of course I assist my sister

"Hello everyonery my name is Yeonwoo Lim" my sister said and now it's my turned.

-----------------------------------------------------
Whatssss upppp guysss I'm so sorry for late update and yeah,I'm not a good author and I hate it.....Thank you guys for voting and reading this nonsense story and please keep vote for this and thanks for a lots who read this story good blessed you all babusshhh...

STAY SAFE EVERYONE, ALWAYS TAKE CARE YOURSELF AND FAMILY, FRIENDS, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR FOOD WAS COOKED WELL, ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE&AFTER EAT, ALWAYS USE SANITIZER AND ALWAYS WEAR FACE MASK