Fairies in the Wind.

Start from the beginning

We then arrived at the train station. I landed and Erza and Grey clung off of me.

Grey: Thank God thats over.

Guard: Hey you there! This area is of limits right now!

I then rushed towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders and began to shake him.

Ryu: Where are the Eisenwald wizards?!

Guard: In there!

I then let go of the guard.

Ryu: Lets move!

We then bolted inside.

Erza: A small army unit stormed in to attack them but they've yet to return! I'm guessing they've been caught in battle with the Eisenwald forces.

When we walked through one of the halls we saw the army units that battled the dark guild.

Ryu: Those idiots! What were they thinking?! They cant even use magic and they expect them to deal with a dark guild?

I then sniffed the air, and it smelled like someone was near by, and that someone smelled like blood. It had to be him.

???: Heh heh heh, welcome! Step into our parlor Fairy Tail flies!

I then saw the members of Eisenwald, and their leader, Erigor. He had white spiky hair, and a scythe.

Lucy: Woah! There's so many of them.

Erza: You fiend! I take it your Erigor?

Ponytail Guy: Hey you tow, its your fault I got in trouble with Erigor! Now you better be ready to fight.

Ryu: Alright Erigor spill it! Why are you trying to broadcast lullaby's melody?

Erigor: This is a cleansing of all the people who failed to appreciate the rights that they hold so dear, who remain ignorantly plied of those who have had there rights taken away. They've committed a sin turning a blind eye to the worlds injustice. Therefore, The Reaper has come to punish them!

Lucy: But killing them isn't gonna help get your rights back, its only gonna make things worse!

Ryu: Lucy, they've given up on getting their rights back. They only want power now.

Erigor: That is right! Then we will be able to wipe away the sins of the past and control what happens in the future!!

Lucy: You guys are completely insane!

Ponytail Guy: We're rolling in a new age of darkness! Course by the time it gets here you won't be there to see it!

He then sent shadow fist our way but neither I or Natsu were having any of it, so we both destroyed the shadows.

Ponytail Guy: You again?!!

Natsu: Eisenwald dude! I knew I recognized that voice.

Lucy: Your back to normal!

Natsu: So looks like we've got ourselves a party!

Lucy: What?! No! These are the guys have to fight!

Ryu: Lucy, when it comes to guys like Natsu and I, things like this are one of the things we consider parties.

Erigor: I leave them to you! Show them the terror of the dark guild Eisenwald!

He then disappeared.

Ryu: He got away!

Erza: Natsu and Grey. I want you two to go after him. If you two work together not even Erigor the Reaper can defeat you.