Rain floods from my eyes the heavy cloud like bags that I have been dragging around have suddenly given in. The rays of shine that once  lit up my face have set. Falling down to the soil of my soul hidden from anyone's view. Once in the comfort of my own garden I allowed to downpour to begin. Feeling the thunderstorm ignite my body seemed like such a relief. Although, it's still hurt in my heart to know I couldn't show you who I really was. The Sun and smiles that you knew only existed when you were present. Without you I was nothing but a cloudy Sky begging for light, maybe a silhouette of a bird. Anything. Maybe just a light Breeze. But instead it's just dark, I chase you around endlessly feeling your warmth allowing your rain to become my own. I take in the pain you feel and dump it all out later. I can't let you see my ruin parts so I hide in my garden. Enslaved in my sand castle allowing the salty waves to rinse my flesh of the tears, your warmth, and your scent. The waters on this Endless Ocean, the soil in this lonely Garden erode every part of me. I clutch onto the happy memories while my eyes continue to pour down on everything below me. But still I find you in the wind the next day, I allow myself to show the aura of greens and blues that you once knew. It's crazy this beautiful garden only seem to exist with you. When you're not around I see a brown broken Garden, then you appear and it transforms into a shiny mask that hides all my deepest fears, and that truly is my secret. ᴵ ʰⁱᵈᵉ ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᴿᵃʸˢ ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ: ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ.