Part 3

I started dancing and shit, work went by so fast and I went to stop to McDonald's and grab me some fries and a large sweet tea I turned on my phone and the boy had called. I called him back the phone rang.

"Hello" I said

"Wassup ma" he said

"Nothing just getting off work" I said

"Oh true true, call out tomorrow" he said

"Why" I asked

"Cause I fucking said so" he said

"Boy bye" I said

"Don't hang up the phone" he said

"Why should I call out of work" I said

"I want to take you out" I said

"Oh okay that's all you had to say" I said

I went ahead and asked for a day off and my boss told me sure. I went to get in my bed and fell a sleep. I woke up at like 2 am and got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I stayed up all the way till 8 am I got up and got some cereal and ate it. I laid down on my couch and watched tv. I laid there till 10 am and got up and showered I got out the sower at 11:20 and did my hair and put on my outfit for the day. I called the boy and told him I'm ready. He said text him my address. And I did.

He ranged my buzzer and I walked down. He grabbed my hand and we walked out. His hair was so curly and he always looked good. I got in the car after he opened the door. His friends was in the back. They all spoke to me and he drove off, he pulled up to a project area and his friends got out and went into the apartment. He got out and started talking to them but I just stayed in. He got back in and started talking to me.

"So where you from" he said

"I'm originally from North Carolina, Virginia" I said

"So what a small town country girl doing in the city" he said

"Long story" I said

"Tell me the story" he said as he pulled into the fair parking lot

I ignored him and we got out, he paid our way in and I spotted my favorite ice cream place and went and got some ice cream, I figured I looked sexy so I told him take a picture with his phone. He took the picture and sent it to me.

I grabbed my ice cream and we walked off, we got on some rides and then we left

I grabbed my ice cream and we walked off, we got on some rides and then we left. He told me I should of put on something warm cause we finna be in a cold ass restaurant. He gave me his coat and we walked into this classic ass place. It hand candles on each table and a big chandelier in the ceiling. We sat out on the balcony part, and started talking.

"I never got your name" I said

"Call me Jason" he said

"Okay" I said

The lady came out there and asked what we would like, I order something simple, the steak and baked potatoes and Jason ordered the same. We talked more and more and I finally told him why I came to New York and he gave me sympathy. It was over 20 minutes and the waiter came back through the door with our food still smoking. She handed us our plates and drinks and we ate. I had my hand down and he grabbed my hand and rubbed it and smiled I smiled back. We finish eating and he left without paying. I asked why he didn't pay and he just shook his head. We got in the car and he drove me back home. He walked me up to my apartment and came in. I grabbed him some water and we sat on the couch.

He put his arm around me and I laid down on him, we was watching US, he looked at me and I looked at him and we started kissing. He was on top of me and he stopped and I stopped.

"I'm not ready just not yet" I said

"Me either you cool I can wait" he said

"Do you want to stay tonight" I asked

He didn't say nothing he just got up and started looking for my bedroom, I laughed and grabbed his arm and took him to it and we went to sleep.