BLT- Chapter 3

Začať od začiatku

Umi is very shy when it comes to showing affection.. but with Nico on the other hand- She grew up with younger siblings. She can easily show affection and even drop hints, but she has yet to drop one on a person.

Well all know she's been practicing xd

Nico would occasionally hug her mother as well. So.. hugging Umi's mother is no different from Nico's mother, but then again.. It's not her mother and Nico is getting out of character.

"It's such a nice day today! Now what to make for those three..."

"Three?"

"uhh.. I mean- Well.. I was planning to make something for Honoka and Kotori!"

"Oh.. well that's two."

"Oh.. umm.. Maki!" It's not like Nico used Maki's name for no reason. If you like someone you're remember and use their name at some point.

"Maki? The.. red one right? First year?"

"Y-yes! The tomato loving one and is very annoying at times."

"Annoying? I thought Honoka was annoying to you. Well- good annoying. You know."

"Oh- right! Well- It's not easy being the smartest in the group. Me and Maki would... umm compete sometimes!" We all know that Nico and Maki compete to see who's the smartest in the group.

They fight over something small and petty xd

"Is that so? What about Eli and Nozomi?" Mrs.Sonoda asks

"Oh.. those two? They're just parfait gays so.. They got their own role in the group." Nico is used to seeing those two get all close together. They don't realize how close they are though.

"Parfait gays.. not a bad title for those two." Umi's mother is deeply connected with Muse. She would sometime visit Homura Bakery and have a chat with Honoka's mother. On rainy days Umi's mother would lend the dojo and the girls would practice inside or on very very hot days.

So hot in fact that there's a heat warning- meaning; higher chances of heat stroke.

Practicing inside with cooling air and something to cover your skin from the sun's cooking ray- Umi's mother wants to make sure that her daughter and friends are well and safe.

"I'll be off for school now mama. My lunch is packed and the breakfast was delicious." Again, without thinking; Nico gives Umi's mother a kiss on the cheek. It's a good habit Nico has. Kissing her mother before leaving the school.

Even I still do it. I gotta show my mama that I'm still her loving child uwu. No matter how old I get- My parents will have a special place in my heart and I hope yall see it that way too uwu

"R-right.." Umi's mother is stunned. Receiving a hug is from her daughter is like waiting for a night with a full moon. A kiss on the cheek however.. what are the odds?

Nico has no clue where to meet up with Kotori and "Honoka." She has no idea if she's supposed to walk with Umi's childhood friends.

By the time Nico is walking to school- Honoka is still asleep. She was rather home late due to many check ups and waiting for results.

Maki is wide awake and his already about to leave for school.. but seems like she's caught in the Kousaka family troubles.

"So make sure you're here by 5 o'clock, Honoka. Yukiho will be helping you out, I'll be out for at least 2 hours if not at most 4 hours."

"R-right! I'll take real good care of the shop! M-me and.. Yukiho will do our best!" Maki is kinda internally freaking out.

It'll be her first time running the shop. Maki does have some work experience, but it's nursing. Her volunteer hours consists of being a referee, helping out with open houses, and even volunteering in the family hospital. Playing the piano for kids in the play room and even becoming a baby sitter for a few hours.