BLT- Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Honoka who is now in Maki's body is sleeping every so soundly. Honoka completely forgets about the time Maki wakes up so it looks like she's sleeping in, but Honoka will wake up.. rather late, but can still make it to class.

Maki's mother doesn't know that and is getting quite late. Her dear daughter isn't downstairs yet. Maki's mother goes up stairs to check on her daughter and her thoughts are exactly correct. She must be very tired when she came home from the hospital. Maybe let her sleep in and she'll resume school tomorrow.

Giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead and one last glance- Maki's mother wishes that her daughter will sleep well and have a wonderful dream. Mrs.Nishikino leaves for work- meaning Honoka is all home alone in a house she's a stranger to.

Well.. Honoka is still sleeping xd

soo... what about Maki? Safe to assume she would wake up early right?

*Maki sleeping noises*

oi.. Maki is asleep. Well.. I guess we can check on Umi. She tends to wake up early. And so we go take a look at Nico's apartment. No surprises.. Umi is up and early. It's normal for Nico to wake up early anyways. She has to make breakfast for her younger siblings.

I wish Nico was my older sister.

Umi has an idea on what to cook for breakfast. After all she is somewhat trained with cooking. Using a knife, prep, and even cooking dinner. Breakfast should be really easy! Cereal, toast and butter, eggs, whatever is light and easy to eat first thing in the morning.

"Onee-chan!"

"Y-yes.. Cocoa?"

"It's Kokoro.."

"Eh?" Umi messes up the names again. She always confuses with Cocoa and Kokoro. Cotaro is easy to remember since he's the only male in Love Live. The only male character that actually speaks and even have some screen time. Like.. a tiny bit.

"Are you okay onee-chan? You got it wrong for the third tine now.."

"S-sorry Kokoro! It's just.. a lot has been on my mind lately."

"Is it Maki?"

"Y-yes.. I'm just worried." In honesty.. Umi is not worried about Maki. She's worried about Honoka who's in Maki's body. Her dear childhood friend who is not so smart is now in a body of a prodigy, talented, and beautiful girl.

"Strange.. you would always complain about how Maki can be annoying at times. Right, Cocoa?"

"Yea yea! Kokoro is right. Onee-chan! I thought Maki was your rival. Are you really that worried about her?"

"Yes.. She's my best friend after all.."

"Best friend? I guess you really do care about Maki.." Cocoa gives her older sister a quick hug. Kokoro on the other hand..

"See.. I told you onee-chan has a crush on Maki." Kokoro whispers to Cocoa. Umi still has a lot on her mind and is wondering how Honoka is doing so far.

Umi is.. a bit out of character. So.. what about Nico?

"Umi Umi-ii~ Good morning mother~" Nico hugs Umi's mother. Forgetting that.. it's Umi's mother and not her mother.

"U-Umi.. ummm- good morning!" Even Umi's mother is confused. It's not everyday that her own daughter would be so energetic first thing in the morning.. let alone receiving a hug. Umi is not so heartless that she wouldn't hug her parents, but it's not so often she does it due to it.. being quite embarrassing in public and Umi has to muster up courage to hug her parents.