Book 3 ~ Chapter 5

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

Ever since the mention of Bolin and Bumi's idea, they have been working hard for us to give the people a performance they would remember. Unfortunately, I was dragged into doing the performance with them. Mako said it wouldn't be that bad and assured me that it would be it would be over before we knew it, although I knew he didn't want to do it either. At our next stop, Bolin had gathered people from the earth kingdom village to witness the performance. Tenzin was standing on the steps, with his back against the crowd. I was standing right next to Mako in the middle of the crowd, waiting for our cue. Everyone else were standing right next to the foot of the bridge to the airship.

"Come one! Come all! And witness the amazing airbenders! An airbending show that will leave you breathless, WITH WIND," Bolin shouted, as the crowd approached us. He had a funny accent and was wearing the most ridiculous fake mustache, but it's Bolin, at this point, I'm not surprised anymore. "First up! The tattooed master himself, you know him as the son of Avatar Aang, he shaves every single strand of hair on his head every single day, it's the one, the only, TENZIN!!"

Tenzin turned around, with his cloak off, leaving him shirtless in front of the crowd. He jumped from the steps and created a circle of air that allowed him to travel in between, as he circled the crowd, who was giving them awe and loud cheers. Mako lead me to another position in the crowd where we are supposed to come out, and waited for Bolin to cue us.

Bolin closely approached the crowd as he said, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet. We have serious news, we've heard that two firebending convicts have been spotted near here. I don't wanna panic anyone but do you see one firebender with a red scarf and one with dual broadswords??"

Everyone turned to us, Mako and I wanted to get out of this really bad without embarrassing ourselves but if it's a show they want, then I'll give them a show. Suddenly, a man shouted, "I see them, they're right there,"

Mako and I made our way to the front of the crowd, as they gasped. I rolled my eyes and started walking ahead. I said without any emotion, "We are the escaped convicts, and you will all breath our fire,"

Suddenly, I sent a medium-sized fire comet into the sky above me, while Mako fire punched it, making it explode in the sky. Bolin started, "Oh no! who will help us?"

"I will! With my airbending skills," Korra said strongly, as she created an air tornado right for Mako and I. I sighed in frustration as I saw it coming my way. Suddenly, Mako and I were lifted above the ground, spinning in the air, which was not part of our plan at all.

"Hey! This is not what we rehearsed!" Mako shouted angrily, as we kept spinning. I saw Korra and Asami laughing. I groaned in frustration and shouted, "When I get down from here, Korra, you'll know what's coming!"

"With the power of airbending, even this beast can float!" Bolin announced, as Oogie flew a few turns in the sky. Korra put Mako and I down, and I approached her and gave her a small smakc on the arm. Bumi came out and started airbending, sending small gusts of air from his palms, "Look what can be done in only a few short weeks of practice,"

Suddenly, Jinora came flying from the sky on her glider and landed on the top of the fountain, earning a few cheers from the crowd, "Don't worry, folks, she may be young but she is in full control,"

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you or anyone you know is an airbender, please send them our way. Master Tenzin and Avatar Korra would love to teach them all they know," Bolin announced, as performance came to an end. The crowd started walking away from the airship, and a little boy was running up to us.

"Hey, if you're looking for airbenders, well, you just found one," the little boy said, as he sent a few gust of airs to his side then stood straight once more, "I wanna join you guys,"