My New Neighbor is a Hot Guitarist in a Band?chap 4

Start from the beginning

To be honest, I think I liked that poster more than I thought.

"It looks good," Jared laughed, probably staring at himself on my wall now. "That should be an honor to have the first poster ever made up on your wall."

I laughed. "I am the lucky fan girl who got the first poster?"

"Well first ever signed poster."

He smirked and I laughed again. "Well since we're giving presents, I thought I'd like to share one with you."

"You have a present for me?" Jared's face had bewilderment written all over it. "Why?"

"Well my present will be awesome," I boasted. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. I motioned for him to follow and he did.

"What is it?" He asked eagerly.

"Close your eyes," I said as my fingers flew across the keys. Jared shrugged but closed his eyes.

I typed in the producer's website and it popped up. I had finished the website a couple days ago. I scrolled down a little bit with a smile on my face. "Now open."

Jared opened his eyes quickly and stared at the screen.

"You didn't!" Jared screamed eagerly.

"I did," I smiled.

"No!" He smiled too.

"Yes!"

Jared snatched my laptop and stared at it.

I made a deal with the producer that I would work his website free if he advertised for Story of a Boy on the Home Page. On the very right was a picture of the band and if you clicked on it; a link went to their website.

"We're being advertised!" Jared's smile grew bigger. "On a music producer's page!!"

"Yep." I smiled. "This producer wanted something more sophisticated for his page since people were going on it a lot. Then I thought that he may as well advertise for a band right? Well wa-la!"

Jared grabbed me in a vice grip, squeezing me to death.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh thank you!" I laughed when he let go. "This is amazing!"

"It was nothing I shrugged." I typed in their band website in the address bar and clicked on the fan page.

We both stared in awe.

"... You gained 3 thousand more fans than last week..." My eyes were huge. I looked at Jared, and his mouth was agape.

Jared's smile grew bigger though, and he walked over to my door and shut it. I was about to ask why but he walked over to my iPod and blasted it. I laughed as he started dancing around like an idiot.

I grabbed my box of books before he would trip on it... Like I had...

I put my laptop down and got up to dance lamely with him. It was fun.

Fer Sure by The Medic Droid was playing and I didn't feel lame because Jared knew this song. It would've been awkward if he didn't know it and I was the only one singing along.

"This is the end of what we planned, of what we planned tonight. We're not falling in love, we're just falling apart, so girl let's dance the night away. This is how the beat goes, this is how the beat goes! Just let your body go. This is how the beat drops, this is how the beat drops!"

I laughed when Michael walked in, very confused.

"Join the party man!" Jared yelled over the music, dancing what looked like a very lame version of the Charlie Brown. Michael shut the door behind him laughing, but started dancing too.