Imagine #5

Finally done. I just finished my shift at Starbucks. Now back to my house with my lovely boyfriend Joe. I got to finish early today because it's our anniversary and my boss is understanding. I plop into my car and turn the keys in then drive off. On the way home I pick up some wine so we can have a good night. I get home at last and hop out of my car. Joe's car is in the driveway which is odd because he says he doesn't get home until 3, which is still before i get home but I think nothing of it and head inside. 

"Honey I'm home!!!!" I shout hoping to get Joe's attention. I don't hear anything. "Joe?" I shout again. Still nothing. I walk upstairs to the master bedroom to find Joe in the bthroom hanging from the metal pole in the shower that keeps the curtain up. He hung himself. I look around the bathroom and find a note laying on the counter. 'To: Claire' it reads on the front. I open it up with tears pouring down my face and try to calmly read the letter.

'I know what your thinking. Joe is this inoscent guy he would hang himelf this is a joke nothing ever bothers him. Well that's where you're wrong. It did bother me. All of the hate. All of the glares I get walking down the street. Just for being myself. If i can't be myslef without being brutally judged, then who can I be? I want to let you know that this is NOT your fault in ANY way. You are the love of my life. I couldn't imagine a world without you. You're my boobear. I love you. I-' That's where I stopped reading. I tore up the note and ran. I didnt know where exactly I was going I just kind of ran. Without thinking I ended up in the exact spot Joe asked me out. In the meadow behind the park. I found a tree and sat there. Hours went by and all I could think about was him. The way he smiled. The way he laughed. The way he would put his nose on the top of my head when I was sad. His lips. Everything. It's hard to prosses. Eventually I got all the strength I could and went home and called the ambulence to take his body away. That was probably the worst sight I have ever seen.

~~~~~~~~FAST FOWARD TO THE FUNERAL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day. Today is the day where I get to watch the love of my life's body be burried. His fans are broken about it too, but, not as bad as me. I haven't eaten in days. I just don't have the strength to. I listen to the preist for a while and then tune out the rest. Eventually I get up and say I'm going to the bathroom. No one questions it they just think that I'm the one in the worst condition so no one can bother me. I go back to the meadow behind the park. Before I got there I made a pit stop to my house and got the rope that Joe used. I go back to the tree and get everything set up. I'll be with Joe. Again. I will finally be with the love of my life. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OH MY LANTA

sorry if that wasn't good i tried to make it sad but it was hard. but HOLY MOLY

2.3K READS?!?!?!?! 

you guys are freaking awesome. i love you i honestly do.

stay fab

-Sydney