Imagine #1

I wake up with the sun shining on my face through the window that is right next to my bed. I don't feel Joe's arms wrapped around me like they usually are. I look over and Joe isn't there but in his place are rose petals. I roll out of bed and follow the petals that i soon realize, lead outside. I go back into my room and change into some casual clothes. Just some leggings and a sweatshirt. I then proceed outside and follow the rose petals. They lead to a park that is only a five minuet walk from my house. Once i get into the park i see Joe has a whole picnic set up with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Joe, it's only 9 o'clock in the morning, why do you have a whole picnic set up?" i ask courious.

"Because this is for later. Right now we are going somewhere special this was just the closest place that i could make a trail of rose petals to." I laugh at his response.

"Okay well where are we going?"

"Like i said, somewhere special." he winks and leads me to his car. We drive for about 25 minuets until we reach a building and he says "We're here!"

"This is just an old building...are you sure you have the address right?" I ask

"Positive. After you." he gestures to the open door. When I walk in it's just a building. Nothing special.

"Joe, I'm still confused." I say looking around trying to find something. Then it clicks. "Joe this isn't what I think it is, is it?"

"Yes Y/N it is an old broken down building but you and I are going to make it into a clothing shop for you." he says smiling.

"I can't believe you did this for me!" I have always wanted to open my own clothing shop.

Joe comes up behind me and hugs my waist an puts his chin on top of my head and says "We will do this together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm on a train right now so I dont have my laptop but this is my first imagine ever. so sorry it was crappy

If u want an imagine then message me these things:

Name

Age

Scenario(cute, sad, ect)

And hair color

Thanksssss

Yolo swaggins

-sydney