Imagine #2

Harriet POV**

Today  me, Joe, Alfie, and Zoe are going out to dinner at Nandos. Since it's so close, we decided to walk there. As we are walking, Zoe and Alfie are vloging. Me and Joe wanted to stay in front of them so we dont get in the video. We are walking hand in hand and my head is resting on Joe's shoulder. I heard some awe's from the back of us which were coming from Zoe and Alfie but i just kept walking. Once we got there Zoe and I chose a table while Joe and Alfie went and orders the food. 

"So we have arrived at Nandos and now we are waiting for our food." Zoe says to the camera still vloging. "On the way here, we saw some 'Hoe' action going on." i laugh at me and Joe's ship name. Joe and Alfie come back with the food and sit down. I grabbed my food and started eating. Just then i felt Joe throw some of his food at me.

"Hey!" i squeak. I chuckle and throw some back at him. Zoe and Alfie were just watching in enjoyment. After me and Joe's little food fight we decided to head back to Zoe's apartment. We get there and start making desert.

"We should make a cake." Joe says excited.

''How about just cupcakes instead of a whole cake." Zoe laughs. We all agree and get the ingredients out and start mixing. I'm in charge of stiring the ingredients together while the rest are getting everything else out to make the frosting. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck softly. The kisses travel up my collar bone and to the corner of my mouth where they linger for a second then pull back. I feel a presence near my ear and i hear Joe whisper

''I love you Harriet'' in my ear and kiss my cheek one last time. 

"I love you too Joe." i say and turn around slightly to kiss him. I turn back around and continue to mix eerything while Joe still has his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on the top of my head.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This imagine is for the lovley Harriet! Hope you like it!!

Dont forget that if you want an imagine for yourself than message me and i shall make one for you

Thanks broski