Paige slowly backed away from Jeremy with a slight fear in her eyes. "I-I don't know if-" 

Jeremy walked up to her and whispered in her ear. "Of course, if you can't understand that, then we'll simply make you understand. If I can't make you, perhaps we could bring in your family-" 

Paige's face immediately paled at the mention of her family. Murkoff was everywhere, there was no place to run, to hide. No matter where you go, the Murkoff Corporation will always find you. After all, the Murkoff Corporation was believed to be a safe, friendly, charitable company who can be trusted nationwide. But what Paige is witnessing right now, it was nothing but a guise. With a corporation like Murkoff, her family could be facing imminent danger. She couldn't bear the thought of her family getting hurt because of her own doing. "No! No, please don't do that!" She needed to follow whatever Jeremy Blair said, for the sake of her family. Paige nodded her head shakily. "I-I understand."  

Jeremy smirked with satisfaction. "I'm glad that we could come to an agreement. So today, on your first day, you'll be talking to one of our patients, his name is Eddie Gluskin. Be careful, he's a bit . . . confusing." Paige said nothing as Jeremy pushed her to an interview room. She was given a white coat and a file of the patient. Paige was then ushered into the interview room, she saw a man, presumed to be Eddie Gluskin, sitting on a table with two male guards posted on each corner of the room. 

"Remember what I told you about, Dr. Archer. Their dreams, ask them about their dreams." Jeremy whispered as he left her alone. 

Paige sighed shakily as she sat on the table. She wasn't prepared for this sort of job. She joined Mount Massive Asylum because it was the only institution that hired her right off the bat. They said they were in desperate need of therapists and someone like Paige would help brighten the moods of the patients. But this wasn't right, she didn't want to be here. She was scared. 

"P-Please excuse me Mr. Gluskin . . ." Paige whispered to Eddie. "May I have a moment to read your file?" 

"Hmm. . ." Eddie rumbled. "How sweet of you to ask me first darling. Of course, take all the time you need."   

Paige smiled at him before opening the file. She touched her lips in concentration when she began to read his file in silence. 

Case Number: 196
Patient: EDDIE GLUSKIN
Consultation Dated: 2013.06.09
Initial Date of Patient Consult: 2013.02.14
Patient Age: 30
Gender: Male
Observing Physician: Dr. Garett Snow 

THERAPY STATUS:

Lucid dreaming figures remain as murky as ever; Gluskin claims near constant control of his dream state, yet correspondence between his narrative and REM cycles. Highly arhythmic REM/NREM. activity plateaus at 90 PPM.

DIAGNOSTICS:

Heavy bronchial accumulation. The rashes associated with hormone therapy have receded and vanished since we stopped using latex tubing.

INTERVIEW NOTES:

Gluskin remains a frustrating interview subject; he's still trying to tell us what he thinks we want to hear, while studiously avoiding certain elements of the truth. His childhood remains an obvious fiction, he's claiming to have grown up in "Leave it to Beaver," despite a traumatically violent ongoing sexual experience that is a matter of public and medical record. When I confronted him with the photographs his father and uncle took, he responded with a mixture of laughter and anger, and restraints were issued.

He similarly refuses to discuss his victims, both categorically and specifically. When I showed him pictures of the women, he would not admit that they were dead or mutilated.