13) "I must defend the lady!"

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

“Why is Louis dripping wet?” Niall asks, as Bea drags Louis and I into the trailer.

“Tell them.” Louis says. “Tell them what you did.”

“Louis looked like he needed a bath.”

“She tried to drown-“

“Oh shut up!” I said, crossing my arms angrily, and rolling my eyes.

“You pushed him into a pool, in the middle of a photo shoot of all places. I had to buy all the photographs from the photographers, do you know how much that cost?” Bea asks furiously.

“N-“ I begin.

“I do not want to hear another word out of either of you until the tour ends. If something like this gets out, I will personally kill you both.” She says in a low voice before stalking out.

There was a sort of an awkward silence,  No one really knew where to look, Harry and Niall stared awkwardly at their feet, Liam looked out the window, Zayn stared off into the kitchen and Louis stared defiantly at me. His body was tense and he look incredibly angry, if he was a werewolf, this would be the moment where he grew fangs and his eyes turned amber.

Of course, If he did turn into a werewolf, It would give me an excuse to kick his butt, which I would do with the utmost girl-power. Of course, I guess I could just kick his butt anyway, but beating up a werewolf does have its cool factor.

“So… are you guys going to talk to each other or not?” Liam asked hesitantly.

I glared at Liam. “Don’t even think about using that cute British accent on me. It is not going to work.”

“You think our accent is cute?” Harry asked, puffing out his chest a little. “I kind of like you’re American accent, it’s-“

“If you say cute, or adorable or any little girl comment, I will push you into a pool too.”

Harry raises his eyebrows. “Well, if you don’t want to be nice..”

“Do any of you remember a time when Kayla was nice?” Louis asked, pointedly ignoring me.

“Nope. That’s because I’m not. Only too people I like.” I said, shifting my body so I was facing him.

“You don’t like us?” Niall asks, hurt in his voice.

“No I love you guys, I just don’t like Louis.” I said.

Zayn relaxed, And a flicker of a smile flittered across Niall’s face.

“You know, I know what would make this all better.” Liam said with a smile.

I narrowed my eyes. “What?”

“IF WE WATCHED THE INTERVIEW!” Niall screamed, grabbing me around the waist and dragging me over to the coach, I didn’t protest, because honestly, It felt quite nice with his arms around me, he was really warm. He dropped me gently onto the coach, And jumped over next to me with a grin. Liam yelped and squeezed in next to me, on my other smile. Zayn smirked and yelled “CANNONBALL!” And jumped on all of us.

“Yay.” I protested.

Harry chuckled and sat next to Niall, and Louis awkwardly perched himself next to Liam.

“Let’s watch this kissssssy kiss.” Harry said, making the sounds of kisses.

“KISSSY KISS KISS!” Zayn said, clapping his hands.

“Guys!” Niall said.

“Thank you Niall.” I said.

“It’s referred to as ‘snog.’” Niall said with a smirk.

I threw my hands up.  “Great, I have to spend two more weeks with you losers!”

“Aww! Kayla!” Harry said, clutching his heart. “That’s so sweet. You know the right thing to say.”

“You love us, really.” Liam said with a wink.

“Well.” I said, grabbing a pillow. “Maybe.” And then I hit him square in the face. He yelled and grabbed a pillow and tried to hit me.

“No!” Harry said in a cartoon charecotr voice. “I must defend the lady!” He leaned over and hit Liam with a pillow, Niall caught in the middle, raised his hands up to defend his face.

I spotted Zayn looking at me and grinned, he smiled back.

It’s funny, because as much as I would deny it if they asked me, But these boys have kind of become my family… AAGHH! What am I thinking? Gah! No! No! No!  Kayla Blue, do NOT go all soft on yourself. Be strong, little tiger, be strong.

.

.

.

.

.

Be strong, Little tiger.. Lol! I just made that up, it just came to me <3 Hehe! So who do you think now for Kayla?