Villain Singer AU (3)

Start from the beginning

They are the quirkless people who's been shushed away from everyone outside and causing some of them with a results of mental health and depressions.

Everyone are stunned.

They didn't think it would strongly cause them so much and once again, the guilt and shame grow inside of them.

Quirkless populations are losing their trusts and hopes to them that they turned to became villains.

Mirio is upset the most.

During middle school, he fallen in love with a girl who's quirkless but smile all the time.

He protected her from bullies and keep her company when she has no friends. Her bright smile and kind eyes that caught his attention.

She's beautiful and kind hearted but he was upset that she commited suicide in her room and a letter addressed to him.

She thanked him for being her friend but due to being abuse and stress are acting up then she couldn't take it anymore.

She told him to keep smiling and move forward. She even told him that she loved him and that's the last of her words.

Mirio wanted to cry but hold as he doesn't want her death to be vain and looked forward like she said.

No matter how much he wanted to cussed them, yelling at them, wanted to avenged for her but he knew that she doesn't him to do all of them and he will do whatever he can to be a hero.

Even if it's to save those people.

One of the room, a familiar figure is sitting casually and just put on a black long trench jacket reaches around the figure's knees.

He's wearing a white tanktop underneath, black ripped jeans, red high top sneakers and black fingerless gloves. His hair is side bangs, scar under his left eye and there's a crest of bunny ears with PH behind the jacket.

"Midoriya/-kun/san!"

"Deku-kun!"

"Deku..."

"So he really is the Bunny Killer," Naomasa frowns, sad that Midoriya has become a villain.

"I thought you said it's someone else!"

"Hmm?"

"You said that Midoriya is not a Bunny Killer but someone else!" Toshinori explains. "Why did you lie?"

"I didn't lie to you all," Kuro rolled his eyes, lean on the chair. "Watch."

"How do I look?" Midoriya asked himself before the screen moved to the mirror as his face is now smirking evilly and nodded.

"You looked plain but good," he answered.

The screen moved from the mirror to Midoriya again with his now smiling and satisfied look.

"M-Midoriya-kun has Multiple Personality Disorder?" RG stuttered.

"I didn't lie to you all," the dark god said to them. "While it's true that I said, it is not Midoriya and someone else did it but I didn't say anything about his other personality didn't I?"

They looked at him before back to the screen, still stunned.

A sudden knock on the door behind him. "Come in!"

The door opened wide to reveal an emotionless red haired teenage boy with yellow eyes stepped inside. He's wearing a long white sleeves shirt, black skinny jeans and sneakers.