Night 1: The Factory

(Sorry for the wait!!!)

I walked up to the building. It was almost 12 am. It was raining so I had my umbrella. I unlocked the door, went inside, and locked it again. It was dark and kinda cold. The reception desk in front of me with two doors beside it. On the left and right were two corridors. The area seemed to be overgrown with greenery, And behind the desk was a window into the factory's main room.

I saw a paper on the reception desk and grabbed it. It said the office was in the back on the second floor.

I decided to go down the hallway with iron white floors. The halls had multiple doors. There was also this one opening that led into a big main room but I kept walking straight.

I ended up in the back room. It had two staircases that both led up to the second floor. Under the staircases there was offices but neither of them were mine. In the middle of the stairs was a door.

I walked up the stairs and was immediately in the office.

It had a couch in the middle with a table and monitors. In front of it was a window into the main factory. To the left and right were air vents. Beside the window was a door that led to the platforms not connected to the floor. The door also had a lock. Beside the air vents were two buttons that were light and shut. Above the couch was also another air vent and a light.

I sat down on the couch and looked at the clock as it turned to 12.

'I wonder what animatronics this place has'

I looked through the monitors and the main factory area had multiple sections. I then noticed something abnormal.

A boy with green hair and purple eyes was looking at the camera. He had a black coat, gray collar shirt, a red neck tie, black pants, and combat boots. He glared at the camera. He then walked off.

'He must be one of them...'

I then heard tapping coming from the stair case.

'He's walking up here.'

I turned around and was face to face to with him. He looked completely human other than the green hair and purple eyes. He looked just like a kid.

"Name" He said. "What is it?"

"My name?" I asked. He nodded in response.

"(Y/n). May I ask your's?"

"Kazure, are you perhaps the temporary night guard?"

"Yes..."

"You seem nicer than the last guy..."

"What did he do..."

"He hit me and Kyo with a pipe once he first saw us..."

"Kyo?"

"He's the other animatronic here however he is currently in repair... You should see him tomorrow I believe... May I sit with you, I don't like being alone..."

"Sure."

He then jumped over from the back of the couch and sat beside me. I just continued checking the monitors. After awhile he started to speak again.

"So all you do is check monitors?"

"That, sometimes repair things, and even bust someone idiotic enough to come here at night over the head with a flashlight."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but it's rare, at least in my experience... We mostly just watch the monitors..."

"That's boring."

"Most of the time it is..."

"Have you met other animatronics like me before?"

"Why are you asking me that out of the blue?"

"Just answer"

"Yes, but they didn't look as human as you..."

"Oh, that's cool..."

For the rest of the night we just talked. Nothing very interesting happened. I wonder if this Kyo is as laid back as Kazure...