THE FINALE...Chapter 35

A/N: Whew! Finally, this is it… Flint’s story has come to an end… to whom could he be sharing his happy ever after? LOL… anyways, I really have to thank you first for staying with me and Flint this far… I hope you will feel fulfilled and pleased with this last update for WISH. I could not really express the sense of gratitude inside me. THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone!

_ShakespeareanDirectioner_

P.S. Very sorry for the very late update...

thank you folks...

^_^v

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

The promenade

Update 35.1

The Pre-Prom (Be my date)

New Year had just passed, the air is still cold and crisp but the sun managed to thaw the snow lurking in the backyard. The trees also started to sprout little buds of green while the spring flowers are starting to spring up from the ground preparing for a perfect and wonderful show on spring time.

Although I was savoring all the delightful view along my surroundings, I still cannot deny the fact that I have a very big problem. The prom is fast approaching and I still don’t have any progress in contacting Shane Harper. Arrgh…

I have to try my last option. I have to come to one of Shane harper’s gigs. The problem is I do not have money. This is so much.

As I was computing the big amount that I will be utilizing for the personal talk with Shane, the world seem to fall down upon me when I come at the bulletin board and saw the big announcement…

EXPERIENCE THE LAS VEGAS GLAM WITH YOUR DATE! JOIN THE GREEN VALLEY HIGH JS PROM AND GRAB A CHANCE TO MEET SHANE HARPER IN PERSON. FEBRUARY 14, 2XXX, 7:00 PM @ GREEN VALLEY HIGH AUDITORIUM.

My eyes can’t believe what it saw. I snapped my forehead. Why did they post it like this without my confirmation? Arrghhh. I really have to meet Shane Harper ASAP!

I headed to the Student Council room and told them the problem at hand and as expected, the blood drained out from their faces as the news came. Well, only half of it was my fault, I was not able to contact Shane Harper and they did not asked me first before posting.

I left the room and headed to the locker room. I just told them of my last option and I won’t be able to forget the expression of the SC president’s as she was saying. “Oh my God! The print outs were already distributed throughout the campus! We cannot just remove them! Find a way please.”

I took a deep sigh. I stood face to face with my locker, wondering how am I be able to do it. I heard the bell and decided to open the locker to get my books for my first class. I was so surprised and was taken aback as I did not expect to see a white kitten lurking in my locker. It was so cute with its white fur and blue eyes. There was a note attached to its collar. This time it was not the usual FOR FLINT message because there was even more… FOR FLINT, please take care of her the way you would care for me. By the way, I took the liberty of naming her-ARIES. I took the kitten on my hands and saw her name on the collar.

I looked around and again, no sign of the one who put it there.

“You know, whoever gave you to me must be very interesting.” I said as I cuddled the kitten above the pile of my books. I just saw her sleepy blue eyes closed and darted to sleep.

I sighed and smiled. Somehow, the cat had made my worries forgotten for a while.

----------

17 days to go before prom…