He Kissed Me-chapter 8

"This is quite a big tent you have." I told Kevin after we finished setting up the tent.

"Of course, it's for the two of us." He said casually.

"F-for the two of us?" I clarified it.

"Yes, absolutely. ANy problem with that?"

"No, but I have my own tent in my backpack."

"Forget about your tent, we'll use mine."

"But-"

"Flint, will you stop making excuses? You are using this tent and that's final." He said and went inside, ending the conversation.

I followed him inside. "Why are you doing this? What are you up to--" I was not able to finish what I want to say because when I saw him, he was half naked exposing his six packed. Well, not really naked, he was changing his clothes.

"What were you saying?" He said, after he finished on putting his white shirt.

"Nevermind." I turned to go outside. I just noticed the giant redwood trees circling around the camp. There were ferns, and some other endemic plants that I do not know the name. It just felt wonderful to be a part of nature again. I wanna live here.

Kevin woke me from my silent reverie.

"DOn't worry, what I'm doing is for your own good." He said

There's a part of me that wants to be happy but I just can't. I doubt this scheme of him. I just can't trust this man.

I walked away from the tent, ignoring him.

"hey where are you going?" I heard him but I pretended that I haven't.

I continued walking towards Mrs. figgs' tent.

Before i could take another step, I just felt someone grabbed my arm. And who else could it be? Sigh.

"I just want to get my bag okay."

"You stay here, I'll get your bag." Kevin glared at me then walked towards the tent where I'm heading.

I stood there watching him. He is so stubborn. Why did I fell for this guy?

Suddenly I heard Kevin yelled. "Just give me the damn bag!"

I hurried towards them immediately-To Kevin and the other guy.

"Uh. Kevin, will you just calm down?" I asked in a low voice, trying to pacify him.

"This guy really pisses me off."

"What did I do to upset you?" The guy answered bluntly. ANd before Kevin could react, he spoke again. "Ah. You were pissed because I did not hand the bag to you. Well, the name of the owner is clearly not KEvin Fletcher, so why would I give it to you?" 

I saw Kevin clenched his fist. Oh boy, this going to be a pandemonium if I won't stop this as early as now.

"you know this is really bullshit!" I heard Kevin saying as he approached the guy.

I stood on his way with my back on him. I was facing the guy. "Uh, sorry for this. I just want to have my backpack, will you please?"

The guy smiled. "Sure." He then, to my surprise, kissed the dorsal part of my right hand and he went inside his tent.

"What was that for?" Kevin asked and I was excited seeing him so furious about what he saw.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I tried to press him harder.

"The kiss." He said in a constrained angry voice. He was so handsome saying it huskily.

"I don't know." I smiled and turned to face the tent, waiting for the guy to come out. And a few seconds later, he went out with the bag.

"Here you go." He said, handing me the bag. "Be sure not to leave it anywhere again."

"I will remember that. Thank you." I said and was about to turn around when the guy talked again.

"Why don't you use my tent to change your clothes? you look awful with the mud stain." He offered.

I was about to say no thanks but Kevin grabbed me. "He will be changing his clothes to our tent." He said emphasizing the word OUR. 

I thought it was all but grabbed me on the neck and in such a fast motion, he brushed his lips on my forehead. I was so aghast to speak.

 "Don't ever try to kiss him again. He's mine." Kevin said put his arms around my ahoulders and literally dargged me back to our tent. I was still speechless