Shadow Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

Me and my friends took a step away from the person we once thought was Light Steve. The person grinned and changed into a dark grey Steve that my friends told his name was Shadow Steve. I slowly stepped back in fear.

Oh, I forgot, I'm (Y/n) and I'm Lucas' cousin but even tho we're just cousins we love and knew each other like siblings. All I can say is that don't let Lucas know that I got hurt by someone cause then all Nether breaks loose, trust me I've seen what he does to the ones that hurt me.

Shadow looked at all of us in amusement of our shocked and angry expression but his eyes landed on me, he looked at me with curiousity and another feeling but I couldn't tell what it was. Lucas noticed and it got him very angry and protective so he stepped infront of me while death glaring at Shadow. He frowned when my cousin got in his point of view and teleported away.

We all stood there confused but I had a very strong feeling that something was about to happen. Guess what? I was right. Right as we thought that he was gone for good a bunch of lighting stroke all around us and we had to close our eyes from the blinding light as we all screamed in fear of getting hit. While that was happening I felt someone grab me by my waist and the next thing I know I was thrown at something soft which I soon found out to be a couch.

I turned to see Shadow just a few feet away from me with his arms crossed over his chest and looked like he was examining me while I pressed my back on the couch as much as I could to gain as much distance as I could from him. I was very scared of what he'd do to me.

"W-why am I here?" I asked in fear to which he found amusing.
"First of all, what's your name human?" He asked her.
"Uh, (Y/n)" I answered which I earned a nodded from him and another question.
"What is your relationship with the others?" Was his question.
"Lucas is my cousin, I met Sabre, Rainbow and Light who I thought was you from him and they became my friends....hold on, why do you do need to know all of this?" I asked him.
"How much do they mean to you?" He asked ignoring my question.
"I'm not answering till you answer my question first" I said with crossed arms to which he frowned.
"I ask the questions here girly" he said almost like a hiss.
"Well you brought me here to I get to ask and you need to answer" I said in the same rude tone.
"I don't need to do anything you tell me to do" he simply said.

I shrugged and got up to leave but was unable to when he grabbed my wrist. I turned around to growl at him.
"Let go of me" I growled before trying to pull my arm away but he didn't let go instead his grip got tighter but not tight enough to hurt me thankfully. When I looked to see if he had a frown or any sign of anger he didn't, he seemed amused and....memorized? Why? That's when I noticed that he was looked straight into me eyes and I did the same.

I suddenly felt like I was in a trance, his eyes were so beautiful and memorizing, I couldn't look away. I felt him lean in as I did too. I couldn't help myself, I felt my heart race and heat rise on my cheeks. Am I in love with him? No, I can't! Can I? Oh who am I kidding, of course I am.

We kept leaning in till we filled the space between us and we kissed with love and passion. Omg, he was such a good kisser! Oop, ok calm down (Y/n), stop sounding like a fangirl and enjoy the moment.

Once he felt satisfied with kissing me and left me breathless he immediately attacked my neck giving it hickeys all over as I moaned out his name.

He seemed to like the sounds I was making so he bit harder making me moan even louder. He kepting harder and harder but never hard enough to hurt me.

I was drowned in so much pleasure that my legs wobbled and I would've fallen down if it wasn't for Shadow who was holding up straight.

This went on for a few minutes before he pulled away and looked at my neck which was full of his hickeys and me who was trying to catch my breath after that amazing moment I had a second ago.

I felt a wave of tiredness hit me and my eyes slowly closed. Shadow noticed so he laid down on the couch with me on top of him and I finally fell asleep.

---------------

Requested by MelissaC2000 and once again this was inspired by Omniknight11 I'm pretty sure that most of these oneshots will be inspired by their oneshots so most credits goes to them (idk their gender and I don't wanna guess it cause I'll most likely get it wrong)
Bye little devils and angels!