Infinity Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

Heyo, the name's (Y/n) and I live in the Rainbow town along with my good good friends: Sabre, Lukas, Rainbow Steve, Felicia and Amy(you can change the names if you want). How we met each other? Well, here's what happened.

Me, Felicia and Amy have been friends ever since we were babies and we're basically bffs. After we became adults we lefts our homes and went to explore the world together. After a few months of exploring we saw this rainbow wall and decided to check it out and that's how we found the Rainbow Town and how we met Sabre, Lukas and Rainbow Steve. After getting to know each other we became friends and asked us if we wanted to live in the town with them, we of course said yes. We've been living there for almost a year and as you probably already know that we met some of the Evil Steves if not all of then but I doubt that. I've always been afraid of Infinity Steve, he gives me the creeps, every time he comes the first thing he'll try to do is catch me that ain't happening. Sabre told me about his channel and me and the girls made our own and it's really fun, we usually make dance videos because we love to dance our butts off.

Right now me and the girls were getting ready to make a dance video. We got the music ready, the camera on and in less than 3 seconds we started dancing. (This is what you were dancing)

After we were done we closed the camera and the boys clapped they're hands.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go and get some resources for our house" I said. They nodded they're heads and went to do their own things as I walked out of the Rainbow town with a iron pickaxe, a few torches, a wooden axe and a stone sword. After a few minutes of walking, collecting wood and enjoying nature I found a pretty big cave and decided to go in to see what ores I could find. I didn't even notice the evil Steve that has been following ever since I walked out of the town.

~Time Skip~

I don't how long I've been in this cave but the only thing I found so far was lots of coal, some iron and a lil bit of gold. I checked the little clock that my father gave me when I turned 12 years old and saw that it was 9pm. 'I better go back before the others get worried' I thought. I walked to the enters of the cave only to find it blocked by cobblestone. "How did this happen?" I asked myself. I just shrugged and started mining the stone but before I could even break one block someone took my pickaxe. I was startled at first because I thought I was alone in here but once I snapped out of it and turned around, I screamed at who was behind me. Infinity Steve.

Infinity stared at me as an evil smirk played on his lips. I swallowed hard, never breaking eye contact with him afraid that if I did he would attack me, I bet that he was the one who blocked the enters. "Hello my dear~" he purred, his voice send shivers down my spine. "W-what do you want f-from m-me?" I asked/shuttering.

"What do I want...?" He put a hand on his chin before pointing it at me "you, my gem". I didn't even have time to think before he pinned me to the wall. I yelped in surprise which caused Infinity to chuckle. I tried with all my strength to push the Steve but he was way to strong. I felt him grab my wrists and pin them above my head, I struggled more and more trying desperately to get out of his grip but immediately stopped when I felt his hot breath on my neck. "You look so cute when you try to win a losing fight, too cute for me to pass..." he said in a seductive voice and started licking all around my neck making moan and shiver. "N-no, l-let me g-go!" I whimpered struggling even more than before as some tears rolled down my cheeks. He wiped my tears with his free hand before holding my chin making look at him as I sobbed not wanting to go through this with him. "Shh, relax my gem. My time is limited but I'll make sure that you'll want more of it" he cooed in my ear and lightly bit the top of it making me gasp a little and blush. He smirked at the embarrassing noise that I made and went back to my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot making me gasp and arch my back. He bit down into that spot hard, causing me to scream in pain as drops of blood rolled down my chest and staining my shirt. Once he was done he licking the excess blood and admired his work that he did on me as I panted trying to catch my breath. He let go of me and walked deeper into the cave leaving me there.

I finally got my senses back and broke some of the cobblestone with my hands as quickly as possible and ran back to the Rainbow Town fearing that if I stayed any longer he would come back and do something worse to me. After a few minutes I made it back to the town and ran straight to my friends who were worried sick. "Where were you? We thought something happened to y-" Amy paused when she saw the dark bruise on my neck and I swear I that she had fire in her eyes. She growled hard and tilted my head so she could see the bruise more clearly, the others saw it too and started growling as well but not as hard as Amy. "Who...did...THIS!!" Screamed Felicia making flinch. "U-um" I didn't want to tell them that Infinity did this to me because I'm scared that they'll go after him and get hurt. "(Y/n) tell us." demanded Sabre. I let out a sigh before telling them who did it. They had a look of horror on their faces and brought me inside mine, Felicia's and Amy's house and sat down on the couch. "(Y/n) you are not allowed to fight with the Evil Steves until Infinity is gone for good" Sabre told me.

I looked at him with a 'are you for real?' face, I couldn't let them fight that psycho alone, he'd probably kill them for trying to keep me away from him. "Guys I can't let you fight him without me. He might kill you for trying to keep me away from him" I told them hopping that they'd understand. "That's what we're trying to do (Y/n), we want to keep you safe from him. Think about it, what if he knocks us out at some point, you'll be right in his view and then Notch knows what he's gonna do" explained Sabre. Eventually I sighed and agreed with them. The guys went to the Rainbow house while me and the girls stayed at our house and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to hear lots of lighting outside and got up quickly to look at the window and what I saw got me really worried. Infinity Steve was outside fighting all of my friends while screaming at them to tell him where I am. I was ready to grab my weapon and go out to help but then I remembered what the others told me and stayed put. The fight went on for a couple of minutes but because I was scared it felt like hours. When I didn't hear anything anymore I stood up from my bed only to be pushed back to it by someone. I opened to see Infinity pinning me to my bed, the same smirk from yesterday was on his face. I started shaking from fear, I was alone in here with him and only Notch knows what he was going to do to me. But then I remembered my friends, what did he do to them? "What did you do to my friends?" I asked him in anger, not really the best thing to do but I didn't care. "They're alright just knocked out. They deserve it for trying to keep you away from me." He said. Now my fear was replaced by anger and I tried my best to get him off of me but to no success, he was a lot stronger and heavier than me.

Third person's POV

Infinity chuckled at (Y/n) attempts to get him off her and held both of her hands above her head with one of his hand. He leaned in and kissed her soft lips. (Y/n) eyes widen and blushed madly before trying her best to get out of this situation she's in. Infinity pulled away a little bit to breath before locking his lips back to hers and forcing his way past her mouth. (Y/n) gasped and grabbed Infinity's shirt tightly. Infinity growled and parted from (Y/n) and glared down at her. "Accept me (F/n) (L/n)!" he barked at her as she tensed up. No one has said her name or even knew her full name other than Felicia, Amy and her parents. Infinity took advantage of (Y/n) shocked state and kissed her once more but this time she kissed back.

--------------------

Requested by Spirit880 hope you like it. Bye little devils and angels!