Ex Boyfriend!Nightmare Steve x Evil Queen!Reader

(Y/n) POV

Greeting, my name is Queen (Y/n) and I rule over the dark and the bad. I am basically an evil queen but don't do many evil things to the world, maybe a few kills from time to time but nothing too crazy. A lot of other villains have tried to ask for my hand and rule by my side but I rejected every single one of them and I'll keep doing that. I know what these bastards really wanted and I'll never give it to them. They just want to have the title of a king and rule my kingdom while I stay in their shadows but that'll never happen, I don't even want to get married to anyone of these fools. The feeling love doesn't exist in my heart and it never will.

You can't even call these fools villains, they keep loosing and all want the same stupid things that no one can ever have. Some want to rule the entire world which cannot happen and others want to destroy without thinking that if they do they'll be destroyed with it. Just a bunch of idiots I tell you. I rule over my kingdom which is rightfully mine and no one can deny it and I do what I think it's best for it and me and I think that it does not need a king.

As I was doing my royal duties like a queen should one of guards walked over and bowed down before me.
"My queen, I man has come and demands to see you. Shall I let him in?" He asked.
"You may, lets see what he has come for" I said.

He nodded and opened the doors to show the all feared Nightmare King. I gave him a glare as he walked in but did not bow before me, I expected it from him since he thinks he's the most powerful king in all the land. Pft, what a joke. He gave me a grin as he reached the stairs of my throne.

"My queen, it's such an honour to finally meet you" he said in a 'polite' manner.
"Too bad I can't say the same. Now get to the point and tell me what you came here for" I said, already wanting him out of my sight.
"Well that's not very polite for a queen such as yourself, now is it?" He asked with the same grin that made me growl.
"Well since we're both such powerful royals I thought it was a shame that they aren't one so I came here to ask for your hand in marriage" he finished.

Just as I thought, he came for the same thing many others did but never left alive.
"Have you not heard the stories? I do not want a husband and this kingdom does not need a king. I know what you really came here for and I will not give it to you. Now get out of my sight!" I said angrily as the two guards on each side of my throne pointed their weapons at him.

He still had that stupid grin on his face and it only got wider when I spoke. What surprised me is that he turned around and started leaving but not without saying one last thing to me.
"This won't be the last time you see me. Sweet dreams, your majesty" with that he left.

What he mean by that? Oh well, I could care less.

Soon it was time for me to head to bed so I changed into my (f/c) nightgown and got under the covers of my (f/c) bed before falling into peaceful slumber. Too bad my dream wasn't as peaceful.

In my dream everything was black, total darkness around me and nothing else. Usually it wouldn't be so bad but I felt that I wasn't the only one there. I felt another presence and it was close, very close but whenever I looked I saw nothing.

I heard a deep chuckle, a chuckle that I knew far too well. When I turned around I was met with the person that I hate the most and had to see today. Nightmare Steve.

I growled at him as he smirked down at me.
"What do you think you're doing here? Get out of my dream!" I yelled at him.
"Aw, but you used to always dream about me years ago, didn't you miss those dreams?" He asked in a fake hurt tone which only made me more angry.
"That was in the past. It's your fault that I became like this. You cheated on me with that stupid bitch. You broke my heart. Now I'll make sure to never do the same thing again and I'll never love anyone again" I said, bring that painful memory of the past as a tear slid from my eye.

His smirk fell and now had a frown before he pinned me to a wall that he apparently created behind me using his powers. He wasn't called Nightmare for no reason, he can do whatever he wants once entered into ones dream.

I growled and tried to push him away but he didn't budge. Instead he used one hand to pin my wrists above my head and the other grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I tried to tell you so many times that I never cheated on you. You know who and how she is. When we went to our date she followed us and when you felt she came to me and forcefully kissed me when she saw that you were coming back. You didn't listen to me when I tried to explain and left" he explained.

"Yeah right, heard that excuse before. Why should I believe you?" I asked still angry.
"If I didn't really love you then why would I keep this?" He asked as he pulled out the one thing that made my heart jump.

He pulled out a golden ring with a (f/c) diamond on top. This was the same ring he gave me on the date he proposed to me before I my enemy (e/n) kiss him.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying. He sighed before pulling me in a hug and let me cry in his shirt.
"I-I missed you. I-I never stopped l-loving you b-but what I saw h-hurt me so much I c-couldn't...." I couldn't even finish what I was trying to say due to my sobs and he shushed me.
"Shhh, just let it out. You've been bottling up your pain for too long" he soothed me while rubbing circles on my back in a calming way.

Once I finally stopped crying I wiped my tears away and smiled up at him as he returned it with his own handsome smile that I missed so much. I took the ring from him and slid it in my finger. He smiled more and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss that I missed dearly. He was still the best kisser in the world, he hasn't changed one bit.

Once we pulled away everything around me disappeared and I was back in my bedroom but this time Nightmare was there with me wake. We smiled at each other but then he smirked which confused me till I realised the position we were in.

He was sitting on my bed with me on his lap, one hand behind my upper back while was close to....something else.

I yelped and jumped off of him as he laughed.
"You dirty bastard!" I yelled at him before falling into my own fits of laughter and giggles.
"Can't blame me. You got the hottest body in all the land" he said and gave me a wink that instantly turned my face red and I hit his shoulder.

Has he even changed at all?
"Hey um, what even happened to (e/n)?" I asked as he gave me a dark grin.
"Lets just say she's waiting in the dungeon for you to give her a lesson" he told me.

Nope, he's still the same old Nightmare that I know and love to death.

-------------

Requested by Amilia_The_Ghost I hope you like it. Gotta say tho, looking back at all your requests I've noticed that you really like the dangerous lores and entities, mind telling me why?
Bye little devils and angels!