idontknowokay?

"I fucking hate this school" It was so peaceful, I washed the floor, crawling on my knees and Billie was eating her burrito, sitting next to me and grumbling loudly. "I really fucking want to watch it all burn. And I hate to wash the floor, why the fuck they made me do it, it's just a-" She cut herself off, pointed to dust. "Hey, Tinley, it's dirty, wipe it off"

"Shut up, I am fucking washing the floor and you're sitting here and grumbling, eat your burrito and shut the fuck up" I glared at her as I finished my work. "By the way, where the fuck did you get one?"

"I have my ways" Billie smirked and leaned closer to me. "You look stressed, everything is okay?"

"Ugh, I don't know, I just thought about tonight, what if my dad won't support me? He likes you, so maybe he'll decide to adopt you and get rid of me" Bil laughed and took a big bite of her burrito. "And I am tired of washing this floor" I was about to say something more but this bitch, who supposed to be my girlfriend, dropped her food and the sauce spread on the floor.

Be both looked at that fucking burrito and Billie frozed, waiting for my reaction. I inhaled slowly and closed my eyes, breathing faster and faster with every second.

"Baby, I didn't -" I cut her off by quickly grabbing a rag from the floor.

"Run, bitch" I growled and Billie put her hands out in front of her, stepping back. "I'll kill you" I swung the rag at her and it hit her head, from the water her hair merged on her forehead and on one strand a dust ball. Billie stood there, staring at me with wide eyes. "Oh, fuck, I thought you'd run"

Bil slowly carried her hands through her hair, but at that time I saw a huge wet and dirty spot on her hoodie and I was ready to say goodbye to my life. In a long list of things which Billie loves more than anything and anyone, her hair and her clothes on the first place.

She noticed that I stared at her hoodie and slowly she did the same. I've never seen someone who can change their face expression that fast. I stepped back, looking for someone who could help me, but we were alone there. Tess went home, her mom asked her to help with a dinner, Larsa was bored and just left, and Noah asked Nata and Mila to came here, so now she went to pick them up. I'm going to have such a nice company today.

"I'm going to fucking drown you in this bucket" Billie quickly approached me and I jumped, trying to escape, but it was worthless, she pulled me to the wall and put her hand on my both sides. "How do you want to die, kitten?"

"Please, don't soak me, I have a holter" Was it a good point or not, I didn't care, I just didn't want to be beaten with a bucket.

Billie chuckled and leaned closer, almost touching my nose with hers. We stared at each other for a few seconds and she quickled licked my lips, nose and cheek with childish grin on her face.

"Wasn't going to, baby" Bil pressed her lips to mine but didn't kiss me, she smiled widely and touched my lip with her tongue. "Mop the floor, baby, it's still dirty"

She got off the wall and smirked as I stood there with wide eyes, so, this bitch just almost kissed me and left it like that? I rolled my eyes and grabbed that fucking rag, wiping off all dirt from the floor and Billie's burrito.

"Can we start decorating now?" I crawled on my knees and Billie sat on top of me. I groaned as she was close to broke my back.

"You can fuck off now" I hissed and she slapped my ass. "Get off me!" Billie didn't move so I had no other options than turned on my side and made her fall on the floor.

"Bitch!" I heard her scream as her body hit the floor and the door slammed open. I turned my head to saw Mila, Nata and Noah, my favorite people in the whole world. They entered the rood and headed to our direction, Billie hugged Mila and Nata and they joked about something, I didn't pay any attention, finishing my work. I threw a rag in the bucket and put my hands on my hips, It was 5pm and we still needed to decorate the whole gym.