Exclusive

I used to have rough mornings, but definitely not that way. My head hurt as hell, my lips hurt as hell, my neck hurt as hell. It felt like I was beaten not only by Noah, but by the whole school. I put my hand on my forehead and groaned as I heard Tate's screaming. He and Ruby argued a lot after that trip and they always did this in our house in motherfucking mornings, like they can't wait until 12pm or so.

It only became harder when I finally got up and saw my face in the mirror. My lip looked really bad, it was blue and swollen, and I don't know how, but also I had a small bruise on my cheek, probably I didn't feel it when Noah hit me, because my lip hurt a lot harder.

I opened my favorite playlist and it started with Far Away by Tyga, which was my obsession a year ago or so. I wasn't in the mood at all, so it was a time for my Caribbean Vanila bodymilk, because it smells so good but also it is so expensive and I can't use it everyday. Eventually, after a hot shower I felt a little bit better and the fact that I still had a lot of time before school made me feel happier. I even did my makeup, but I had to do it, actually, because I looked like shit and I didn't want to look that way.

When I was about to go downstairs and have my breakfast and watch Tate and Ruby's fight, my phone buzzed and I almost tripped over my backpack when I tried to read the message I got.

Billie: mornin babe

Billie: do u need a ride?

Me: morning, baby

Me: you don't have to, I can walk

Billie: k but im already on your porch

I heard the door bell and chuckle to myself, I was ready to open the door but my dad already did that and I saw how they hugged while I was on the stairs. Since when they started to hug each other when they meet? It seemed like they were best friends and I was the third wheel. But I like it, I'm happy that they get along really well.

"Hey, Billie" I smiled as I came down from the last steps and hugged her. A loud noises from the kitchen died down and I saw my brother in the door frame.

"Hi, Tinky" She smiled in my neck and then hugged Tate. "I missed you, imbecile"

"I missed you too, bitch" My dad glared at him and I laughed a little. "Sorry, not that she is not a bitch, but you probably just don't like that word, so" I grabbed Billie's hand and dragged her to the kitchen because I was starving and I really didn't want to hear their conversation about Tate's language.

Ruby was here, but we didn't pay attention to each other at all. We had a big fight a few days ago and I have no idea why I didn't do it when she only started to annoy me because now she is quiet as shit and she thinks that I feel bad about it. Stupid hoe.

"Hello, Ruby" Billie smiled as she saw that this bitch changed her hair color. "Nice to see you without fucking blue hair"

"Leave me alone, I'm here with Tate" She mumbled and I met with Billie's gaze, we chuckled and I open the fridge to take some juice and almond milk for my cereal.

"Tate isn't here so you can get the fuck out" I smiled with my the most fake smile. Bil grabbed milk and poured it in two bowls with cereal. Ruby rolled her eyes, but she actually went out of our kitchen and I was happy about it. "Do you want a juice?" I looked at Billie and she already started to eat her cereal and somehow she managed to stain her hoodie.

"Yeah, pineapple, please" She winked at me and I giggled and rolled my eyes, but I could say that my cheeks turned red as tomato. "And a hoodie"

"Okay, finish your food and I'll give you something to wear" By the way, I gave her a pineapple juice and we chuckled as if we were in 6th grade.