An hour later, you're comfortably settled in between Jungkook's legs, eating pizza and watching Iron Man – his favourite, as it turned out. Outside, the storm has hit, rain pattering against the window, harsh wind whistling and howling around the corners of the house.
Jungkook is wearing a white tshirt and grey sweatpants, looking mouthwatering despite the simple outfit and his unstyled hair. He wore a sweater before, but gave it to you after he saw goosebumps forming on your arms. His body is sprawled out across the whole couch, leaving just enough room for you in between his legs.
You stuff the rest of your fourth slice of pizza into your mouth and Jungkook laughs. "Hungry girl", he teases softly, his fingers spread on your thigh and rub warm circles into it. You huff. "I've been watching you dance all day, that's a workout in itself", you reply and his laughter wanders deeper down into his chest. Your stomach curls into a warm, fuzzy ball.
The urge in your chest, yet again, gets too overwhelming, and you take a shivering breath. Jungkook rips his eyes from the screen and frowns. "Are you okay?", he asks, sitting up the tiniest bit.

You place the pizza box on the ground and turn towards him. With a sigh, you stretch out, nuzzling your face into his chest and slinging your arms around his body.
"Now I am", you murmur, and his chuckle vibrates against your cheek. "You're so cute", he whispers and you shake your head, burying deeper into his tshirt, inhaling his scent.
"Am not."
His fingers caress your cheek and lift your face. He pulls you closer towards him, so much so that you have to crawl forward a bit, and kisses you. "Cute", he mumbles before his lips mold against yours again and warmth fills your body.
"Mh-mh", you protest quietly, but Jungkook's kisses, soft and slow and bittersweet, erase every bit of resistance in your body until you melt against him.
He pulls back and looks at your flushed face, licking his lips. "Better." You blink at him innocently, ignoring the tug in your abdomen at the sight of Jungkook's tongue. "It seems you prefer me even over pizza, Mr. Jeon."
Darkness rises in Jungkook's almond-eyes. "I definitely do", he replies huskily. His hand slides along your side and finally comes to a rest in the arch of your back. With sudden confidence, you cock your head to the side and smirk at him.
"Hungry?"

Jungkook growls, low and deep and dangerous, and before you can react, he's flipped you over and is hovering above you.
Your heart stops as he stares at you, his fingers clasping around your wrists and pinning them above your head. It's scary and yet it's not, and your breath falters at the intensity in his eyes.
The young man realizes what he's doing a second later, he sees you beneath him, eyes widened with fear and arousal at the same time, his sweater way too big on your body, and his heart clenches at the innocent view.
He punches his desire down to the depths of his mind and releases his grip. His breathing is heavy as he sits up a bit. "God. Sorry."
Your chest heaves as you take in some air. Your muscles are trembling and suddenly, your body is cold without Jungkook's warmth radiating around you. Your legs still caught under the weight of his body, you sit up, and while Jungkook is still trying to get a grip on himself, you wrap your arms around his body and bury your face in his chest.
The knot in your stomach releases and you sigh.
Jungkook doesn't hug you back, he's stiff beneath your touch, and you pull back after a few moments, frowning in confusion. "What is it?"

Jungkook's expression is almost desperate. Although you have loosened your hug, your fingers still cling to his tshirt, unable to let him go, and a quiet sound falls from his lips.
His body rushes in without him planning on it, he pulls you close to his chest and the mess in his mind only clears when he feels your figure in his arms and your heartbeat against his chest.
You quietly hug him back. "You okay?", you ask after a while, but instead of replying, Jungkook burrows his face in the small, soft space where your neck curves into your shoulder. The tip of his nose teases against your skin, then his lips. He peppers small kisses up and down the side of your neck.
Finally, he stops. "My heart hurts", he quietly says, and your chest blooms in a thousand colours.
"So does mine", you reply just as quietly, the calm after the storm. "All the time."

Jungkook entangles himself from you after a few more minutes of silence. The look in his eyes is pure warmth and love, so much that it almost hurts. "I'm sorry for... rushing."
You hum. "Don't worry about it. It's okay."
He groans quietly. "I just want you close all the time, it's honestly-"
You shush him with a finger over his lips. "I know, I know. Me too."
He simply nods and gets off of your legs, returning to his previous position. The movie is still playing; he extends his arms for you and you just all too willingly snuggle into them.
"I love you", he whispers into your hair at some point, pressing a chaste kiss to the top of your head. "So much."
Settled into his chest, it's hard to move your head, but you manage and peck his lips before you reply past the lump in your throat: "Love you too."

The rest of the evening goes by in comfortable silence. Eventually, the two of you return to your cold pizzas and Jungkook even finishes all of the garlic bread. You get up to make some coffee, and your boyfriend's glance rests on you the entire time, unable to pay attention to something else – the movie, for example. He only relaxes when you return to sit in between his legs again, handing him his hand-crafted latte.
It's as if your bodies are connected by an invisible string, or by the mysterious force that makes two magnets cling to each other, he thinks. His hand brushes past your arm and reaches for your hand. It's impossible for him not to touch you; he lifts your hand to his lips and presses a soft kiss to your palm. The flush on your face and the smile upon your lips make his heart race.
He doesn't let go of your hand for the rest of the evening.

"You have work tomorrow, right?", he mumbles when the two of you have slipped into his bed, black sheets that you've not quite gotten used to yet. You're facing each other, your legs entangled with his, his arm resting on the curve of your waist.
You nod. "8am to 5pm", you say, quietly. Your lips brush against his hand and Jungkook takes a quivering breath.
His fingers dig into your skin and when he feels you shudder beneath his grip, he can't take it anymore.
A few moments later, you find yourself on top of him. His hand strokes past your cheek into the back of your neck and inches you closer. The kiss he gives you is tantalizingly slow and almost lazy, everything heightened by Jungkook's scent in your nose.
His other hand runs into your back and he slings an arm around your middle, pulling you closer. There's no way for you to escape, but with the way your muscles are trembling, you know you wouldn't want to even if you could.
Jungkook's lips move away from your lips, he kisses your cheek, then nuzzles into your hair. "Jungkook", you whine, the feeling getting all too overwhelming, and he finally pulls back and gives you some space.

"I just can't leave you alone", he murmurs huskily, the flush on his cheeks and his hooded eyes almost invisible in the dark. "I want to touch you so bad."
Your chest explodes at his words and you melt against him, but a last rest of resolve remains. "Let's take it slow", you whisper, fingers contradicting your words as you run them along Jungkook's lips before you kiss him. He inhales a sharp breath, you can feel his muscles twitching with the urge to pull you closer, topple you over, but he restrains himself.
"Let's go to sleep, then", he manages after you pull back after what feels like an eternity and a few milliseconds at the same time. His lips curl into a smile as to assure you that everything's alright, even if his breath is labored.
He peels his fingers from your figure, slowly as if they're glued to your skin, and allows you to climb off him and nuzzle into his side. His arms wrap around you almost immediately and with his scent in your nose, you fall asleep within a few minutes.

Jungkook stays awake for half an hour more, and only when he's sure you're fast asleep,he dares to stare at your peaceful face as much as he wants to until his eyesfall shut.