" ....You're unpredictable, Lockwood. " I spoke, and he smiled.

" ... I could say the exact same thing about you, Russel.. " I kept my expression the same and sighed as I continued.

" I hope you know... for my entire life, I've been trying to either ignore you or get away from you.. "

" I'm quite aware of the extremes I had to go through for you to notice me, princess... " He whispered, and I bit my lip. " Archer... you patronized me, threatened me, mocked me, at times even made me cry or-or even afraid of you.. All for what? " I asked, and he looked away.

" Surely.. we're aware of the stereotype about a boy bullying a girl just because he likes her... " 

" We were in kindergarten, Archer. We didn't even know what liking someone meant or felt. " 

" You could use that against me as I try to justify my actions, but I think the feeling I got around you or the fact that you stayed on my mind for endless hours at a time would back it up. " He finished, and I sighed looking out of the window. 

" We can't be together, Archer... you know that. " I felt his hand grab mine, and I gazed back over to him.

" Delilah... I know you feel at least something.. You've had to after everything we've been through.. " 

" Of course I do Archer, you're the first boy I've literally known- "

" Exactly. Let's try to forget about our parents for just a moment and realize that this is our lives.. Let's focus on us.. We can try something, at least. If you want to wait, we can, but there is no way in hell that I'm taking no for an answer because I can easily say I've been fighting for 15 years for you.. If anything, we can fight together.. " He expressed his opinion, and I couldn't help but smile. Looking over to him, he looked like a kid in a candy store, and I don't think I had the heart to deny him.

" ... We keep this a secret, and now we're talking.. meaning we are starting from the beginning and mainly keeping our hands to ourselves.. "

" Keeping it a secret, got it. " He responded, and I scoffed.

" Archer! Did you just disregard my ending sentence? " Our food was being brought to the table, and he chuckled.

" I'm sorry, princess. I could've sworn that was all you said.. now shush, our food is here. " I rolled my eyes at his antics, and we ate in comfortable silence, only sometimes speaking in small conversations. We had finished eating, and I pulled on my jacket as we paid. We made our way to the door, and Archer spoke behind me.

" Just one more thing. " 

" Wha- " I went to move, but I jumped as he'd already turned me and place a kiss full of passion on my lips. I sighed heavily and put my hands on his arms as his hands cupped my face.

 I sighed heavily and put my hands on his arms as his hands cupped my face