Chapter 14

"Baby oh, it's hard to believeAll the love you have inside is only mine, that's how I knowI can't, be your, only one, no I can't, be your only one'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever metAnd your love is three time better, how could anyon...

All the love you have inside is only mine, that's how I know
I can't, be your, only one, no I can't, be your only one
'Cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three time better, how could anyone forget
No, I can't."

Archer's POV

Archer's POV

" Archer this needs to end.. I want to be left alone... No more Calvin, no more drama, no more. " 

I took my fingers off the piano and sighed as I ran my hands down my face. God, I can't get her voice out of my damn head. And as much as I didn't want to admit it, Luca's words stayed on my mind as well. 

" Well, Archer. You've done it again. I have to say you are quite successful in ruining my plans for the day so I'll give you that much. "  He said once Delilah had left, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" When are you going to give this up? " I asked him, and he gave me a smile.

"  What would be the fun in that.. You obviously love the chase as much as I do.. It just seems that you are progressing much farther than I am meaning I have to do whatever you're doing and step up my game. "

" This isn't a game Crawford. "

" Oh, Archer.. That is simply not the case. We're all apart of the game. It just depends upon if you see yourself as a pawn or something much more, but I see you being more of a pawn. After all, Delilah basically controls everything you do. "

" Luca. Stay away from Delilah. This is your final warning. "

He tilted his head. " We both know I can't do that.. "

" You'll be able to when you get that stick out of your ass and think about if you want my foot up there instead. " 

The door opened, and I rolled my eyes as I heard the person eating.

" You know, maybe don't sit at the piano for 3 hours straight and play loves songs.. It may help to forget a lot quicker. " I sighed as I stood up and leaned against a nearby wall.