" ... And I know word has gone around about a nightclub that has been rented out for the students, and although you all are allowed to go, I expect you to arrive back in our meeting spot tomorrow morning at 8:30 sharp. Go get unpacked. Dinner is being served in the main hall down the street. Keep your tags on you for the entire trip and check-in every morning, afternoon, and evening on your cellphones. Remember, this is the last time you will hear English. Brush up on your French before tomorrow. You are dismissed! " She finished, and I squealed happily as I practically dragged Nathan into the building.

" Aren't you excited, Nathan!! We're in Paris! " I said with an accent, and he chuckled.

" In actuality Delilah, you are in Paris. I am in your shadow. " I sighed.

" You're allowed to have fun, eat, drink.. You're even allowed to breathe, Nathan! "

" Ask your father if I'm allowed to do that, and he'll have a different opinion. " He responded, and I sighed as I opened the door to my room, and he placed my bags in the corner. 

" Now get unpacked and do all of your essentials. I also know that once I give your father my daily report, he won't want to hear that you were in a nightclub, so if I go is your choice. I won't be far, but I can let you enjoy yourself and not breathe down your neck. " He spoke, and I blew him a kiss. 

" Stay in, do as you please. Thank you for my freedom tonight," He chuckled.

" If I don't give it to you, you would probably kill me in my sleep. " I gasped and rolled my eyes.

" How else should I do it? Make you suffer? " He nodded his head.

" That's my cue to leave. Keep your location on and answer my phone calls. " He moved towards his room, and Kimiko stormed inside. 

" I wish I could get drunk tonight because I do not feel like being sober right now with all that is going on. " I grabbed her shoulders and smiled.

" Remember Kimi; we made it to Paris! You did it! Even if you have to babysit all of us, you're our president, and we love you for being there for us, and we're big kids. One drink won't hurt. " She sighed dramatically.

" I guess one drink wouldn't hurt " She compromised, and we both laughed it out as we went to get ready for the rest of the day.

After unpacking, I ate dinner and sat in my room as I curled my hair. Kimi walked in from the living room and sat on my bed, watching me in the mirror. 

" We're leaving in about 20 minutes. " She spoke and I nodded, but I could tell she wanted to say more, and she continued as I expected.

" ... What happened between you and Archer at the airport? " She asked, and I rolled my eyes.

" He was a total ass is what happened. One minute he's making my heart flutter and the next he's fucking crushing it and blaming me at the same time when he's the one who told me he wanted me to go on the damn trip and now he's punishing me for it!?! Yeah ok, buddy. " I said, and Kimi frowned slightly.

" I could tell you seemed a bit excited to go out and let go... " 

" And what's that supposed to mean? " I asked, and she shrugged.

" You're hurt.. you want to drown your sorrows. "

" Of course I'm hurt, but I can't just go have fun? The one guy who I take an interest in can't be with me because of my family and because he's a total jackass. I just want to have fun, Kimiko " I looked and her in the mirror, and she sighed.

" If you say so.. " I stood up once I was finished and walked into my closet to get dressed. Soon enough, we were in the car on the way to the club, and we arrived around 9:30. I saw many of the students already inside, and Kimiko spoke.