After that they took his finger prints. They took him in a holding room and he has to strip down and made him bend over and cough. All of that was to make sure he didn't have weapons or drugs on him.

They gave him some jumpers and slides. He followed them to get his mattress and pillow. Jarod was pissed at this point. He didn't even know how they found out about him or even came to his house for this.

"Hey don't I get one phone call?" He asked the officers.

"Yeah. I'll stop you to do so."

They walked to the phone and Jarod called Alexis. He already knew she was gonna be on the bull but he couldn't stay in the jail like this.

The phone started ringing. He rung a few times before she answered.

"You have a collect call from Jarod Smith. Do you accept?"

"Yeah I accept."

"Hello Alexis it's me."

"I assume it is you. What do you want?"

"I need you to come get me. I'm locked up."

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"Man don't do this shit. Come get me out of jail."

"Why should I? You was sleeping with the enemy now you want me to come get you?"

"Man we can talk about that later. Please just come get me."

"Which one you at?"

"The county." Jarod said.

"Fine give me a few minutes to call a bondsman and we will be there." Alexis said.

"Thank you. I owe you."

"Yeah whatever. The only reason why I am doing this is because of my baby. If it was not for her I would let your ass sit there and rot."

"I deserved that. Please hurry Alexis. I'm sorry for what I did to you."

"Times up. Let's go." The officer said to him.

He hung up the phone and walked with the officer to his cell. They unlocked the door and took the cuffs off. He went in and went to his bunk. He put his things down. He already had a roommate. He was sitting at the table looking at him when he came in.

"Hey mister. What you in here for?" He asked him.

"Aggravated assault so don't try no shit. I ain't scared to whoop your ass."

"Wait a minute now. You don't have to get all hostile with me. I just asked a question. And don't think cause of how I look I want give that shit back to you." Brandon said to him.

"What's your name boy?" Jarod said to him.

"Brandon. And I ain't no boy."

"Whatever man."

Brandon Williams

He got caught!!!!!

He got caught!!!!!

He better bring it down!!!!

Comment and  vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 2k.