Fight of Her Life

"Jarod what are you doing here? I told you to leave me alone at the hospital." Michelle said getting angry.

"Don't take that fucking tone with me. I told you from the beginning you belong to me. And I mean that shit." He said putting his hand around her neck

Gasping for air she tried to remove his hand.

"Jarod please. I can't breath."

"I don't give a fuck about that right now. Now you wanna beg me huh? I told you this pussy belongs to me. And here you are about to give that punk ass my shit."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. I watched you and him just now. If he didn't have to leave you would have slept with his ass."

"No I wouldn't. Please just let me go." Michelle said.

"Oh now it's please. Bitch please. I warned you for weeks about playing with my heart."

"How am I playing with your heart? We are not a item." Michelle tried to explain.

"Fuck You! We are a item. And that pussy belongs to me. You lost two of my kids and I want one with you. And you gonna give me one too."

"I'm not giving you anything. Get out my house Jarod." She yelled.

Next thing you know he slapped her in the face. Grabbing her neck again and pointing his finger in her face he begin to threaten her.

"Don't you ever come at me like that again or I will kill you dead right here. Do I make myself clear?" Jarod said as he not down on his lip.

Michelle didn't reply to him. She turned her head away and the turned it back and hit her again. Grabbing her face crying she looked at him.

"Do I make myself clear?" He said in a deep scary voice.

"Yeah. Crystal clear." Michelle said through her tears.

"Now that we have established that shit. We are about to work on making this baby."

"No I'm not making a baby with you. I'm not even sleeping with you." She yelled.

Jarod started laughing and choked her even harder.

"Bitch don't try me. I will give you just what I said I would. Don't take me as a fucking joke. Now we are about to go to your room and fuck. Do I make myself clear?"

Michelle didn't say a word. She just shook her head as he yanked her to the room. She tried to get loose and he punched her in the back.

Michelle fell to the floor in pain and cried out.

"Get your ass up now" Jarod said as he yanked her back up.

This was breaking Michelle's heart. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her. She never thought he would put his hands on her let along threaten to kill her.

He pushed her into the room and onto the bed. She tried to slide away and he yanked her legs back down.

"Take that shit off." He said demeaning her to get naked.

Michelle was moving really slow. Too slow for his liking. He grabbed her and started ripping her clothes off. She cried and tried to fight him to get him away.

He hit her again and pulled her panties down. He pulled his clothes down and climbed on top of her.

Forcing himself inside of her he begins to rape her. She cried and fought trying to get him off of her. It didn't work. He just forced himself the more.

He pinned her arms down and got in her face.

"Let me tell you again about fighting me. I promise you this moment you will take your last fucking breath. Now open your legs up wider." He spat at her.

She did as she was told but was still resisting him to a point. As he continued to rape her his moans and groans got louder. He pulled out of her and made her get on her knees.

"Suck my shit right now." He said to her.

Michelle declines to do that and he hits her again. This time he bust her lip.

"Open your fucking mouth NOW!!!"

She opens her mouth and he forces he dick in her mouth. Roughly going in and out of her mouth she cried. He didn't care if she was gagging or not.

He felt himself about to cum so he stopped. He turned her around and rammed himself back inside of her. Pumping in and out of her had he came inside of her.

He was still on hard so he rammed her in the ass. She screamed out in pain. He sexed her for a while there and then went back inside of her pussy. She was bleeding and all.

He didn't care how she felt about what he was doing. He felt himself about to cum again. He shot off inside of her once again. Falling on the bed out of breath he laid there for a minute.

Michelle was crying and in distress to what he just did to her. After catching his breath he looks down at her.

"Get on the bed right now." He demanded.

"What for?" She asked through her tears.

"Do it now before you piss me off even the more."

She got off the floor and got in the bed. He spread her legs out and ate her. She didn't want to feel nothing right now. But he was hitting her G Spot while he was eating her and fingering her.

She was very swollen from the rough sex he did to her. Trying to hold back the moans she kept trying to think of something else. Of coarse it was not working.

After so long she came inside of his mouth. She just laid there with tears coming down her cheeks. Jarod got up and put his clothes on.

"If you breath this to anyone I swear I will kill you. Go get in the shower and take care of yourself. I'll be back tomorrow for more." He said squeezing her pussy with his hands.

"Do you understand me?"

In pain she shook her head yes.

"Good. I love you Michelle." He said as he kissed her forehead and walked out the room and out the house.

Michelle cried her eyes out. She was devastated. She got herself up and ran the shower she sat on the shower floor and cried. As the water hit her for a while she held herself.

After she got herself enough of strength she showered and put on some panties and a bra. She balled up on the bed and cried. Daniel called her several times and she didn't answer.

She fell asleep in the middle of the bed holding herself.

Dang he was wrong for that!!!!

He done lost his mind!!!!!

Revenge is coming!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 575.