Going Home

After I got my papers and signed them Daniel and Donald got me and Malik loaded to go home. I can't lie I was so ready to go home.

Being in that hospital for all that time has me bugging. I wanted to stop by and see my sister before I go. So I sent my things down with Daniel and went to her room. I looked at her.

Tears begin to run down my cheeks. I can't believe this. This is all my fault. I should not have been so hard with her. I mean I wasn't with Jarod anymore so what did it mattered.

I walked into the ICU room and saw all the machines attached to her. I can't believe this is happening to Gabby. She was on a breathing machine and all.

I walked over and grabbed her hand. I put my head down and said a little prayer for her. I felt her hand moving in mine. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Gabby?" I said softly.

She begin to open her eyes and look around.

"Oh my God. Gabby can you bear me?" I said getting anxious.

Gabby started coughing and looking around nervously. I ran and got the doctor. He came in and examined her and took vitals.

"Is she ok Doc?"

"Yes she's fine. We are gonna remove these tubes and see what she does."

I stepped back and watch them do what they needed to do. And I was getting excited. My sissy is finally waking up. I'm so glad of that. I thought I was gonna loose her at one point.

After they did what they needed to do I walked to her bed side. I grabbed her hand smiled.

"Sissy how are you feeling?"

In a groggy voice she spoke.

"I'm ready to get out of here."

"I know. And I'm ready for you too. I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't mean for that to happen to you." Michelle said.

"I know. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to hurt you. Jarod planned that shit. And I didn't want this to hurt you. I was gonna tell you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm with Daniel now. And that's all that matters."

"How's Malik?" Gabby asked.

"He's fine. We got him loaded in the car. We both got discharged today."

"Discharged? Why was Malik discharged?"

"Well he took your situation a little hard so they admitted him in to control what was going on."

"Oh my God. Is he ok?"

"Yes. He's fine. Don't worry about him. We got him. We just need you to get better." Michelle told Gabby."

"Where's Donald?" Gabby said sadly.

"He's here too. He's been worried sick about you."

"You mean to tell me he's still here with me? After what I allowed to happen?"