Jarod

I fucked up bad. I should not have did that to Michelle. I don't know what came over me. All I wanted was for her to take me back. She always take me back. Now she just all into ole boy like he some kind of prize or some shit.

We have too much history just to be at this point. I want to go see if she is ok. But I know she called the cops on me. I can't go to jail. I got too much going on to be in jail. But I need to know what's up with her.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her cell. It started ringing. I was hoping she answers the phone. I didn't get a answer. I hung up and dialed her cell again. She still didn't answer.

This was starting to piss me off. I know she see me calling her. I hung the phone up and texted her.

Jarod:
I know you see me calling you. Don't do this baby. I'm sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. Please.

I waited for a few minutes and no response. Now this was really ticking me off. I know she sees me texting her. I know I don't need to be around her house but I got to get to her.

I grabbed my keys and went to the car. I walked to the car and got in. I crunk the car up and soon as I was about to pull out two police cars pulled up behind me.

"What the fuck is going on?"

I got out the car and stood by the car. I started walking towards the police cars and that pulled out guns.

"Stop right there. Put your hands where I can see them." One of the officers said.

I put my hands in the air.

"What did I do? Did I do something wrong?"

"Hold your tongue and lean up against the car sir."

I did as I was told and waited for them to come to me. I was a little lost to why I was being arrested.

"Can you tell me why I'm being arrested?" Jarod asked.

"Please refrain from talking." The officer said.

I looked back at the officer and stared at him.

"I don't understand why I'm being arrested." Jarod said.

They pushed me on the car and handcuffed me.

"You have the right to remain silent.
If you do say anything, it can be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to have a lawyer present during any questioning.
If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." The officer said to me.

"This is bullshit. I should know why I was arrested. And you are not telling me anything. I have rights."

"You are being arrested for the rape of Michelle Carter. You are also being charged with Aggravated Assault."

Jarod put his head down and just walked to the car. He knew he did it and knew that he was about to face the consequences of what he did.

The officer walked him to the car and put him in the backseat. The officer got in the car and pulled off. They drove him to the jail and took him inside. As they walked in they took his pictures.