"Bakugo! Stop!" I yelled at him. 

"Where is half-and-half!? Our fight isn't over!" He screamed. I stepped in front of him pushing him on the bed. 

"You need to calm down!" I yelled at him. "This isn't going to help anything!" He stood back up and got in face, almost in a attempt to scare me. But it obviously didn't work, he growled and pushed past me to get past the teachers. He was still in a fit of rage towards the teachers who obviously didn't let him past, they ended up having to restrain him. 

       Soon, Bakugo, Todoroki and I stood on the platforms for first, second and third place. We rose up from the ground, but Iida wasn't on the platform with me. Bakugo being restrained and groaning trying to get free wasn't helping at all, I stared up at him with a glare. I placed my left hand on my face. 

"He's making a fool of himself." I say more to myself than anyone. 

"Tenya Iida actually shares the third-place award with Kohana." Midnight stated, I let my hand drop placing it on my hip, my right arm rested hung at my side. "But, unfortunately, he had to leave for family reasons. Gotta love those familial bonds." I glanced up at the sky for a second. Hoping that my parents were watching this. I looked back at the crowd. "Now, let's break out the hardware. Of course, there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards." All Might started to laugh, I looked up and seen him standing on the roof of the arena.

"Citizens! I am here with the medals!" HE shouted as he jumped from the roof of the building. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Young Kohana. Congratulations." All Might said placing the medal around my neck. "You did a good job at showing who you really are." He leaned over and hugged me. "Your parents would be very proud of you." He said. I smiled into his shoulder returning his hug. 

"Thank you sir." I say as he let go of. He patted my head lightly. Before walking off to Todoroki, I picked up the medal and stared at it. I let out a breath. I wish my parents were here to see this. I looked at the ground as a tear left my eyes. I shook it off and took another deep breath. 

"Now young Bakugo. Well this is a little much." All Might said as he started to take off his mouth guard. 

"Uh, I wouldn't...." I was to late. 

"Well, you did what you said you'd do in the pledge. You're true to your word." All Might said fully taking off his mouth guard. 

"All Might." Bakugo growled. "Winning first place this way doesn't prove that I'm the best on here!" He yelled. I grimaced at how angry he is.  "Even if the world considers me the winner I refuse to accept it like this!" 

"Bakugo, just calm down." I say in an uneasy voice waving my hands slightly. He was so angry. 

"In a world where we are being compared to one another. There are very few who can keep their eyes focused on the top spot. You're on of them." All Might said in an attempt to try and make him feel better, but nothing was going to help. "Please accept this medal. Even if you have to think of it as a scar. Something that you'll never forget." 

"I don't want that piece of garbage!" Bakugo yelled. All Might tried to put it around his neck but failed and just decided to put it in his mouth.

"Here they are. The winners of this year's sports festival!" All Might said. I stood my hands resting at my sides tall and proud. "But listen closely. Any of you first years could have ended up standing on these podiums. Think about what you've done today. You've challenged each other, learned, and climbed even closer toward your goals of being pros. I think the next generation of heroes is proving to be our most promising one yet! So I have one more thing to say. I want to hear everyone yell it with me. You know what it is. Thanks, everyone, for your hard work!" He yelled.