𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 | 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

•°•🌻•°•

•°•🌻•°•

"HONEY"

-the last scene :)

"I regret doing this now, Oh my god!-"

"YOU READY? IT'S FINE IF YOUR NOT." KATIE FEELS A BEAD OF SWEAT TRAIL DOWN HER HAIRLINE, "WHAT IF I MESS UP?"

She stammers, her fingers twidling. She feels hands larger than hers stop her frantic gesture and squeezed it in support. She looks up, her eyes glazed with stress. "It's gonna be okay. If we do it once then were able to do it professionally the second time. But for now, let's take baby steps. This time, slowly and safely, put it on gently."

Katie nods, slowly putting the last ball of clay on the lip of her makeshift bowl. She takes a deep breath and slowly draws herself back, letting out a nervous chuckle. "I did it!" She squeals throwing herself onto her classmate and friend.

"Thank you James, I could've done it without you." She grins pulling back from the hug. James gives her a big smile, "Your welcome, I'm glad you chose me as your partner for this bowl project. Thankfully were almost done."

Katie, James, and the rest of their art class were assigned a short clay project before the spring break. The two teens were happy they both agreed to work with each other, they decided doing clay bowls was the easiest assignment out of the other options Mr. Yoon gave them.

Katie wipes her brow, fanning her face, "Oh my god, that was nerve-wracking." She blows through her teeth. "But we successfully got the last ball unto the lip of bowl, so now we can go to dorm hall right?"

James runs his hands on the smooth surface of the clay, patching up any cracks from the recent drying process with wet clay. "Katie, you know we can't go back to our dorms until were done designing the bowls." He says with an obvious tone. "Art takes time."

Katie sits on one of stools close by, "I know, but I wanna get to my room fast to pack the stuff I haven't packed yet for the weekend." She mutters eyes watching the boy rub wet clay on the last crack.

James glanced to her, his thick eyebrows moving up to his forehead, "How many stuff do you have packed so far?"

Katie taps her chin, "Maybe two, three bags so far. I just need another bag to pack my cosmetics," she sees him give her a weird look, Katie shrugs, "What? Girls gotta look pretty." She wiggles her eyebrows; making James laugh softly.

He drags his hands on his apron, wiping the clay off his fingers. He shakes his head, "You've changed." He states with a silent chuckle, Katie tilts her head staring up to boy with a smile. "How so?"