𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣!

🌻

"YOU KNOW YOUR SHOES ARE UNTIED RIGHT?"

"YEAH! IT'S A CHOICE."

•°•☆🌻☆•°•

•°•☆🌻☆•°•

"If you're my soulmate, then I'm you're sunflower-"

The world is filled with surprises, and wonders known and unknown to man

The world is filled with surprises, and wonders known and unknown to man. Everything existed through life and society lived in prosperity.

Though Katie already knew that.

KATIE WATSON was the one and only niece of Mary-Jane. The vibrant girl has been living with her aunt and her uncle Peter Parker, for the past three years. Since her parents died, Mary-Jane and Peter have been her parental role models. Taking care of her and watching her every day.

At the age of 6, an accident near her school caused her to lose her hearing and become deaf. Grave-fully sad, Katie learned sign language and read lips over the years.

Growing up, she heard stories of people having soulmates. In her world soulmates were common, people not having a soulmate was rare. Whether young or old, short or tall, black or white-everyone had a soulmate.

Each connection was unique from the other. The first feeling you get from your soulmate is at the age of 13, the feeling would usually come in a mark, a clock wrist, a quote on your skin or in deeper gesture ( like being telepathic )

But Katie never believed in soulmates.

She never believed there was one out there for her.

Till one day, she meets a special boy with a bright smile, her normal life changing in an unexpected way.

•°•☆🌻☆•°•

DISCLAIMER

None of these beautiful gifs, pictures or any characters mentioned in the spiderverse movie ( excluding Katie watson or any other Oc's ) don't belong to me.

note; Katie has green eyes instead of blue like sadie's.

Anyway I was bored and happened to watch this movie again. Enjoy reading-ciao!

 Enjoy reading-ciao!