Chapter 24 - The wine

Sarah's pov:

Y/n and I have been spending the whole afternoon watching movies and cuddling in bed. There's nothing more beautiful than this.

'Sweetheart, I must get ready. I have a work appointment...' I say caressing her hair.
'Oh, I wanted to cuddle with you the whole day.' she says looking at me with a puppy face.
'I can cancel it, for you.' I say kissing her forehead.
'What? No, it's okay babe. Don't worry.' she says smiling.
'You're sure? I'll be gone for a couple of hours.' I say.
'Yeah, I'll be okay... Maybe I could go talking to Nicole.' she says and I look at her worried.
'Don't look at me like this. Nothing will happen, but I didn't speak to her since that day and I want to go back to work... it could really help me.' she says.
'Okay, it's fine... I trust you.' I say and she smiles at me.

I give her a quick kiss and I get up to get ready.
I don't want to go to this appointment, but I have to... Even if I'm a little worried about Y/n. What if that bitch does something to her?
I try not to overthink about it and I go to the bathroom to have a shower.
I really hope that everything will be fine, I want to be with Y/n the whole time. I know that when she's with me she feels good and nothing bad can happen to her, but my job doesn't always allow it.
I get back in my room and I choose something to wear. I decide to wear a simple black suit.

'You look hot. I'm jealous that you're not going out with me wearing it.' Y/n says looking at me from the bed.
'If you like it I'll wear it when we will go out together.' I say smiling while I put on some make up.
'Mh... yeah. But I prefer you naked in the bed with me.' she says biting her lip.
'Don't tease me. I have to go or I'll be late.' I say taking my bag and going closer to her.
'Have fun.' she says smiling.
'Fun? I doubt it.' I say rolling my eyes. 'I must go. Don't hesitate to call me whenever you need to. And text me when you get back home.' I say giving her a kiss.
'I will.' she says smiling.
I give her another kiss and I leave the room.

Y/n's pov:

Okay, I have to get up. I wish I could stay with Sarah cuddled in bed all the day...
I get up and I look for something to wear in Sarah's wardrobe. I really have to go shopping... I can't always use her clothes.
I take a simple sweater and I take my pants, Sarah's pants don't fit me well...
I dress up and I fix my hair in a tail. I take my phone, the car's key and I go out.

I reach the cafeteria. It's 8:30 p.m., so Nicole must close it now. I get out of the car and I get inside. I see Nicole fixing the last things and I reach her.
She looks at me completely surprised.

'Y/n... what... what are you doing here?' she asks nervous.
'We need to talk, Nicole.' I say looking at her.
'I'm really sorry for what happened, I don't know what happened to me... I'm so sorry.' she says looking down.
'Close the cafeteria. We can go to talk somewhere else.' I say and she nods.

I wait her outside and after closing the cafeteria she reaches me.

'I live there.' she says pointing to a building in front of the cafeteria. 'Maybe we can go there...' she says.
'Nicole... I don't think...' I try to say but she cuts me off.
'I made a mistake. Nothing will happen, I promise you.' she says reassuring me.
'Okay... let's go.' I say.
We walk until we reach the building and we get inside. She opens the door and we enter in her apartment.

'Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back.' she says.
I sit on the couch and I look around waiting for her.
'So, how are you?' she says reaching me with a bottle of wine and two glasses.
'I'm fine now... Sarah understood the situation and we are still together fortunately.' I say looking at her.
'Really? I'm happy for you.' she says pouring the wine in the glasses.
'Nicole... Why did you do that?' I cautiously ask her.
'Honestly? I don't know... Maybe it was for the situation, I'm really sorry for what I did.' she says looking disappointed and she takes a sip of wine.
'It's okay, Nicole... But it can't happen again.' I say drinking my wine too.
'It won't happen again.' she says.
'I wanted to ask you something... Can I... come back to work?' I say.
'You're sure about it?' she says.
'Yes, I really need it. It's a distraction and it helps me.' I say.
'Well... Yes, you can.' she says.
'Really? Doesn't bother you?' I ask.
'No, it's fine... I mean, I don't know if we can still be friends... I don't know if I can pretend that I don't feel anything...' she says and I look at her worried.
'Nicole... I'm with Sarah and I love her.' I say.
'Yeah, I know it. Don't worry.' she says looking away.

We keep talking a bit and she opens another bottle of wine. She keeps filling the glasses, I begin to feel hot and dizzy. Maybe we're drinking too much. But she insists to fill my glass again, again and again.

'You know, you're always so beautiful.' Nicole says sitting next to me.
I look at her without moving. I feel a warm sensation all over my body, for the wine.
Nicole gets closer to my face and she kisses me. I try to pull away but she kisses me harder and I begin to kiss her back. I start thinking about Sarah and I deepens the kiss with Nicole.
I can feel her lips kissing my neck and sucking it hard making me moan a bit.
I don't know what's going on, we drank too much.
'Take me to bed.' I whisper to Nicole.

Sarah's pov:

I texted Y/n a lot of times and she didn't answer. I try to call her but she doesn't answer. What's happening? Why she doesn't answer? She didn't even text me to tell me if she got back home.
I get in my car and start driving.
I'm really worried. What if something happened to her? Did she hurt herself? Did Nicole do something to her?

I reach the house and I go inside desperately looking for Y/n. I search in every room but I can't find her. She's still with Nicole?
I decide to go to the cafeteria to see if she's still there.

After driving to the cafeteria I see Y/n's car in the parking lot, but there's no one. I don't see her and the cafeteria is closed.
I try to knock on the rolling shutters of the cafeteria, but no one answers.
There's a complete silence and there's no one around here.
Where is she? And what is going on?