Chapter 30 - Shopping

Y/n's pov:

It's been three days since I got out of the hospital. Sarah stayed with me the whole time, I'm really lucky to have her. Today I feel a little bit better, being with her makes me feel more happy and relaxed.

'I want to take a break from work.' Sarah says snapping me back to reality.
'Why?' I ask.
'I feel exhausted, I need to rest... Plus, I want to be with you the whole time.' she says wrapping me between her arms.
'I'm okay with it.' I say hugging her tightly.
'Obviously you're okay with it.' she says giggling.
'You know... I feel better.' I say resting my head on her chest.
'I'm glad to hear it, you can always tell me how you feel. Bad or good, I want to know how you feel every moment. You can talk to me.' she says caressing my hair.
'I know, everything will get better... right?' I ask her.
'Of course, baby. You will continue your therapy and you will have my help all the time.' she says.
I look at her smiling and I press my lips on hers.
'I love you.' I whisper.
'I love you too.' she says smiling.
'Mh, Sar... Can we go shopping?' I ask.
'Yeah, sure.' she says and she gives me a quick kiss before we stand up from the couch.

We get ready and we leave the house getting inside the car.
Sarah turns on the music and we sing and dance for the whole driving, like two kids.
We arrive at the mall and we go inside  a clothing shop.
'Choose whatever you want, I'll but it for you. It's a gift.' she says.
'You don't have to Sar... I can't...' I try to say but she cuts me off.
'It wasn't a question, please... I won't accept a 'no' from you.' she says caressing my cheek and I nod smiling.

I choose various clothes and I go to the dressing room.
I try a dress but I can't reach the zipper on the back.
'Sar, can you help me?' I yell from the dressing room.
'Yes.' she answers from the outside.
She gets inside the dressing room and she looks at me mesmerized.
'Hey, you're there?' I say giggling and waving my hand.
'Y-yeah. You look hot.' she says biting her lip. She slowly closes the zipper causing goosebumps on my back and she wraps me.
'You're really beautiful.' she whispers caressing my waist.
'You're more beautiful.' I say smiling.
'Shut up, that's not true.' she says and I turn around facing her.
'It's true.' I say.
'No, it's not.' she says.
'It's true.' I say amused.
'It's not.' she says getting closer.
'It's...' I say but she presses her lips on mine shutting me up.
She slides her tongue inside my mouth and I kiss her back. She gently pushes me on the wall and presses her body against mine.
'Mh, this is getting interesting.' I whisper between her lips.
She desperately kisses me again and she moves her leg near my center, a moan escapes from my lips.
'Someone's horny.' she says and she bites my lip, I moan again.
We hear a knock on the door.
'Is everything fine?' a voice of a woman says from the outside.
'Y-yes.' I yell.
Sarah bursts into laugh and I start to laugh with her.
'We will continue this at home.' she says, she gives me a quick kiss and she goes out.

I finish trying all the clothes and I get out of the dressing room.
While we reach the register to pay, I see two familiar faces and as I get closer to them, I recognize them.
They both look at me and they give me a death stare.
'Do you know them?' Sarah asks confused.
'Y/n...' the woman says.
'Your tastes haven't changed.' the man says disappointed and looking at Sarah.
'Mum, dad. Happy to see you too.' I say sarcastic.
'We're not your parents anymore, remember? You fucking left our house.' my dad says.
'Me? You fucking kicked me out.' I say raising my voice.
'Sh, don't put on a show.' my mum angrily says.
'I can do whatever I want.' I say.
'You're just a stupid kid, you're childish and you will never do anything good in your life.' my dad says.
'You're the dishonor of our family.' my mum says and I try to hold back my tears.
I feel Sarah squeezing hard my hand, I realize how angry and nervous she is right now.
'You don't know anything about her, how dare you? You completely removed her from your life, your daughter! You're horrible and pathetic, she doesn't need you and her life is better without you.' Sarah yells making everyone look at us.
My parents look at Sarah completely shocked and they quickly leave the shop embarrassed. Sarah wipes my tears and caresses my cheeks.
'Let's go to pay, so we can leave.' she sweetly says and I nod.

After paying, we leave the mall and get inside the car. Before starting the car, Sarah looks at me.
'You're okay, baby?' she sofrly says caressing my shoulder.
'Yes, I'm fine... They belong to a closed chapter of my life.' I say.
I look at her and I give her a weak smile.
'Thanks for facing them, it really helped me.' I say.
'Don't mention it. I'm glad it helped.' she says caressing my cheek.
'You always help me, don't doubt about it.' I say putting my hand on hers and caressing it.
'Let's go back home.' she says smiling.