Chapter 4 - The call

Y/n's pov:
'I-I... I can't handle it anymore Sarah' I say crying harder.
'Why are you saying this? What's happening?' Sarah asks worried.
I can't answer. All I can do is crying, I can't say anything.
'Hey, listen to me. Take a deep breath and try to calm yourself, then you can tell me what happened. I'm here, baby.' She says almost crying.
Did she just call me baby? I smile thinking about that. I take a deep deep breath and I begin to calm down.
'Good, sweetheart.' She says.
'Sarah, I'm sorry about this. But everything is a mess here.' I say with tears in my eyes.
'It's not your fault and I'm happy that I'm here with you. Only through a stupid phone, but I'm here.' She says.
'Thank y-..' I try to thank her but she stops me.
'Don't try to thank me, please. So, what happened?' She asks.
'This morning I went out without even telling it to my parents. When I came back home they yelled at me and my father slapped me hard on my cheek.' I say with a shaking voice.
'Assholes.' She says with an angry voice.
I laugh.
'Sorry... they deserve it. I mean, you were wrong to leave without telling them. But your father absolutely shouldn't have slapped you.' She says.
'Well, it's true. This happens everyday... I hate them for treating me like this.' I say.
'There's a reason why they treat you like this?' She asks.
'I don't want to talk about this. One day I will tell you. Sorry...' I say.
'No, don't worry. When you want to talk about it, I will listen to you. She says.
'Sar, you're amazing. I don't know what I would have done without you in this moment. Having you makes me feel safe.' I say smiling.
Did I say too much? Mh.
'No, YOU ARE AMAZING. And whenever you're on the verge of hurting yourself somehow, just call me. I will be there.' She stops for some seconds. 'y/n, do you hurt yourself?' She asks serious.
'Mh... Can we talk about it too another time? I promise I will tell you, but right now I'm not in the mood to talk about this.' I say
I can't tell her all this things right now, maybe one day...
'It's okay. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that they have moved the dates and I will be in LA in 2 days. So, I'll see you very soon' She giggles.
OMG, WHAT. I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS.
OKOKOK CONTAIN YOURSELF IDIOT.
'Oh, well. Can I say that I'm very very very happy for this?' I say smiling.
'Yes, you can. And can I say that I can’t wait to see you?' She says.
Did she use a seductive voice or what? I can feel my heart beating sooo fast.
'It's the same for me.' I say shaking.
'Are you tired? I think that you have to sleep. It was a stressful day.' She says.
'Yeah, it's true... I'm really tired. And you? Are you going to sleep too?' I ask.
'Yes, absolutely. Tomorrow I have to get up at 6. Ugh.' She says.
'What? And you're still on the phone with me? Go to sleep now, Paulson' I say laughing.
'Okay mum, but don't call me Paulson please. It makes me feel old.' She says giggling.
'And you don't call me mum. Jesus...' I say smiling.
'Well, you're laughing. That's the important thing... So, now we both go to sleep. I'll text you tomorrow, okay?' She says.
'Okay. Goodnight, Sar. I'm glad to have you.' I say.
'I'm happy that we have each other. Goodnight, my gorgeous sweetheart.' She says.
We end the call.

I can't stop smiling. She makes me feel better, I feel safe when I talk to her. And it feels all like a dream but it's real. Wow. I've never felt so good, but with her it's all so natural. I'm so so so lucky.
I fall asleep smiling and thinking about her.

6 a.m

Sarah's pov:
I wake up and all I can think about is y/n. I can't stop thinking about her, what's happening to me?
I take my phone and send a message to y/n.

Sar: Good morning beautiful, how are you? ♥️

I smile while sending the message. I go on Instagram and I check y/n's profile. I watch her pictures. She's so so beautiful and sweet, I leave a comment on her last photo : 'You're so beautiful sweetie 💕'.
I receive a message. It's Holland.

Holland❤️: Good morning my love. I miss you and I can’t wait to see you. I love you. ♥️

She's sweet with me, but after our last fight I don't know where our relationship is going. And I don't know if I still love her like I used to do. I answer to her message.

Sar: Good morning. I miss you too ♥️

Oh Jesus, I'm so fake with her. I don't even miss her. My mind begins to think about y/n again and I smile. I don't know what's is going on with me.
I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I have to go to work.

Y/n's pov:
I open my eyes and I hear that my parents are fighting. I get up and go to lock the door. I don't care about them, I don't want to know what's going on. I take my phone and read Sarah's message. I can't stop smiling.

Sar🐻💕: Good morning beautiful, how are you? ♥️
y/n: Good morning PAULSON. Now that I read your message I'm fine. And you? ♥️

I giggle at the message I sent. I notice that she left a comment under my picture. But...
Suddenly I hear strong knocks at my door.

'Open, now!'

It's my father.
He's yelling. And he's knocking harder.
Shit.

Heeeello people :)
I know that the whole situation is going on slowly, but I think that it's better when the story doesn't go too fast. It makes the story more interesting and creates suspense. So, I hope that you are appreciating this story. 💕