Chapter 19 - Let's try it

A week after.

L.A.

Sarah's pov:

I get into a taxi after leaving the airport, finally I'm going back home. I don't know anything about Y/n since the day she left. I hope that everything's fine.
I arrive at home and I open the front door hoping to find Y/n.
I look around, there's a little messy and I don't see her. I go upstairs and I find her sleeping in my bed, I look at her smiling and I go closer to her sitting on the bed, trying to not wake her.
I miss her so much, I can't go on without her and I can't understand why she doesn't let me help her... be with her. I caress her cheek and a tear falls down my face.
She moves a little bit and slowly opens her eyes.
'Sar?' she mumbles with a sleeping voice.
'Yes, I'm here.' I say smiling.
'I'm sorry, I fall asleep in your bed...' she says sitting and she looks at me.
'Oh, don't worry. It's okay.' I say.
She smiles and looks away. She's a bit nervous, I can see it.
'How are you doing?' I ask.
'Better, I guess... I found a job in a cafeteria.' she says looking at me again.
'That's really good.' I say smiling.
'Yeah... I promise I'll leave your house as soon as possible, so I won't be a burden anymore.' she says.
I look at her sighing.
'You're not a burden for me, I don't know what to do to make you understand it.' I say a little bit angry.
'Whatever...' she says, she gets up and leaves the room leaving me alone.
I go after her downstairs.

'Why do you behave like this?' I say.
'Like what, Sarah?' she says raising her voice.
I don't understand why she's so angry with me.
'Like a bitch. Can't you see it? I'm here, I missed you and you behave like this.' I say raising my voice too.
She comes closer to me, I can see how upset she is.
'We aren't together anymore, why do you care?' she says. 'You know what? I'll stay in a fucking hotel so I don't have to see you anymore.'
Our faces are so close, our lips are almost touching.
'You're so childish and immature. Go, run away from your life.' I say.
'How dare you? You don't know anything about me.' she says pointing her finger to me.
'Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore.' I say lying and expecting a reaction.
'Oh, now you don't care?' she says.
'Not anymore. Go, leave... as you said.' I say.
'Yeah, I will.' she says but she doesn't move. She looks at my lips.
'So, what are you waiting for?' I say.
'I'm leaving.' she says.
'You're not moving.' I say looking at her biting my lips.
'Oh, shut up.' she whispers.
My heart is biting fast, we're so close and we begin to breath heavily.
The only thing I know is that our lips meet, we kiss... a desperate and needed kiss.

Our kiss becomes deeper and we pull away to catch our breath.
'I missed you.' I whisper to her.
'I missed you too.' she says.
And we kiss again, she begins to kiss my neck hard leaving marks and I push her against the kitchen table.
I make her sit on the table and I squeeze her thighs making her spread the legs.
I bite her lip and a moan escapes from her mouth.
I begin to kiss her neck and I leave a huge hickey. She takes my hand and take it into her panties.
'I need you.' she says and we look in each other's eyes.
I'm so in love with her, she's the sweetest and most beautiful creature of the world.
I smile for her request and I kiss her.
I put my fingers inside her and begin to rub her clit.
'O-oh, f-fuck.' she moans and she arches her back.
'You're so wet, baby girl.' I whisper to her.
I rub her clit faster and I kiss and lick her neck.
'F-faster.' she moand begging for more.
My fingers move faster and deeper making her moan louder. She spreads her legs more and begins to move her hip against my hand.
'I'm.. I'm c-closer.' she whispers moving faster.
I put another finger inside her and I intensify my movements.
'Oh God... Sarah!' she screams moaning and reaching her climax.
I lick my fingers.
'Mh... you taste so good.' I say grinning.
She sits up and looks at me, she's sweaty and breathless.
'I love you, Sar.' she says with teary eyes.
'I love you too, my beautiful love.' I say kissing her forehead.

Tears begin to fall down her cheeks.
'Hey, what's happening?' I ask wiping her tears.
'I'm sorry Sar, I hurt you and I'm a fucking asshole for treating you so badly.' she says.
'It's okay, you're not an asshole... Don't say it.' I say hugging her and she hugs me back.
We stay hugged to each other for a few minutes, then I pull away and look in her eyes.
'Please, let me help you. Let me be with you, let's try to make our relationship work. I can't live without you, I want to be with you all the time.' I say with teary eyes.
She looks at me and she caresses my cheek.
'Please, please, please. I need you. I don't want to leave you. We will fight all this together.' I say caressing her hand.
She gives me a kiss and she hugs me.
'Okay, let's try it.' she whispers in my ear and I smile hugging her tightly.