Chapter ThirtyTwo

"You were nothing to me. Or anyone for that matter. No one cared about you or that you even existed. You deserve this. You deserved all of it. Now. Stop.  FUCKING. SCREAMING. AND DIE ALREADY"

You hear a loud angry voice. Looking around you try and figure out where it was coming from. It was that same awful mix of your voice and the clowns, the yelling bring his out even more. You strain your ears to attempt to listen to the best of your ability. To hear what he was going to say next. It was clear he was speaking to someone. But who?

Before your mind could comprehend anything you snap back into reality and into your own body once again. Your eyes widening and start to get watery once you see what was before you. The sight was just awful, the first thing you noticed was the blood. So so much blood, it was all over your clothes and hands, it stained the carpet beneath you

"O-oh my god! Look what YOU did dolly!~" his voice cracking and shifting into maniacal laughter at the end of that sentence. His hands tightly grasping your shoulders as you are froze in place. Eyes wide and horrified, hands shaking uncontrollably

Before you was a slumped over Tyler, or at leaste what was left of him. His once beautiful blue hair a now crimson red, just like the blood staining you. His face was pale, his mouth sewed shut and his eyes cut out. You could hear the faint sound of a whimper. He was still alive. Feeling all of this. Knowing in the back of his mind what is to happen next.

You look down at the rest of him to see what was all done to the poor guy, your stomach churning making you want to vomit. It seemed as if someone had tried to cut him in half, but didn't succeed. His legs still connected by loose bloody flesh in the back while the front was cut off completely, jagged bone fragments poking out, his flesh just torn away or cut to the point the parts weren't recognizable anymore.

The poor boy lifts his head weakly, more groans and whimpers of pure agony seaping out of his sewed up mouth. All you could do is stare. Just looking down at the mangled remains of him. He didn't even do anything. Just a nice guy trying to help a washed up frightened girl.

It was clear that pennywise would do anything to get his way. Seeing what he has done to Tyler makes your mind race with questions and fears. What is he going to do next.