Chapter Thirtyone

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, Not yet dolly, I'm Not done with you!"

Long periods of nothing but pitch black and silence go by. You couldn't feel anything, then again, that was probably for the better.

It was sorta like you were trapped inside your mind. You could see yourself. Laying down on complete nothingness it seemed. All around you was darkness. Your eyes wide open and looked lifeless.

Were you even still alive? Were you stuck in some sorta limbo? Or was this hell. An eternity of fucking nothing. Seemed pretty hellish to you.

You start to think. Or at least attempt to, the things you've done in the short time you've been alive all flooding your mind. You have lived a pretty crummy life. Come to think of it, these past few......how ever long it has been...... With pennywise has been the most exciting, and sadly, the best time you have had.

After what had felt like an eternity of nothingness and pointless thoughts, your arms start to tingle, along with your legs. Slowly but surely you move to a sitting position. But it still wasn't you doing the moving but it didn't feel like pennywise this time.

You suddenly feel yourself being pulled up wards more. Your butt no longer on the ground as your heels rest against, what you assume to be the ground that is. But once your feet are flat you don't stop going up, or at leaste it feels that way. All around you was still nothing but darkness so there was no actual way to tell. 

"Should have left."

You whip your head to the side. It was nothing more than a whisper but you heard it. A small, frail voice. Not one of a child, but more of a scared women. A hopeless women.

"Should have left while you still could"

You feel nails digging into your arm as you move up. You let out a gasp and lift your head up to try and catch a glips of something. Anything to explain this.

Your eyes go wide as you see who was lifting you up. It was a women. Or what was left of one. Her long hair clinging to her wet decaying skin. Her eyes a milky white, dark lines from running makeup staining her cheeks. You can see she is only using one arm to hold you.

Her other one holding a small blanket. A small bloody blanket. You examine the parts of her you can see, which was alot surprisingly. Her clothes were soaked and filthy. Blood and what you assumed to be waste stained them permanently

Her lips were chapped to the point they were bloody but still forced a slight smile. Her bottom lip quivering as she whispers the words

"Darling you should have left. Your fate is set as was mine. I died. Those before me as well. Now I'm afraid to say that you will die too. Once you realize you are pregnant like we all did, you will think it's you who wants to die, but really its him wanting you to. So he can move on to another toy. Once your gone with the rest he will kill the child. Then find another doll. Leaving your corpse to rot with mine in his room. He will tell you he loves you and make you feel so special, then he will torture you and make you miserable. So you will think it's you who is suicidal when really, he takes over. Don't let him in."

With that she drops the bloody baby blanket. Hundreds of skulls spilling out and falling below into the nothingness. She start to laugh, loud ear drum shattering laughter. Her crackles turn into sobs and screams. She lets go of her grip on you and start to shake her head, her hands covering her face as she sobs.

"My fault! It was all my fault! My friend is dead! And my baby! My sweet little girl! He killed her! Waited till she was the age I was when i died and killed her! Fuck! He just won't stop! Won't stop! Won't stop! Won't stop!"

She starts beating her hands against her face. Each blow getting harder as she continues to speak the words 'wont stop'

Her nuckles start to get red and bruise as does her frail decaying skin. Pieces starting to peel away. Skulls still falling from the folded blanket.

You turn your head away, not wanting to see this anymore. Her words stop mid sentence and you hear splashing beside you. You turn your head again to see the women, much younger looking now, not dead, yet at least, fall face first into the water. A small boy in a yellow rain coat holding her head down into the water. She flails and splashes her arms around as he holds her down.

You shake you head in shock and scoot back. The boy sobs quietly which quickly turns into laughter. Not one of a boy tho. The laughter you heard before entering this state. The small boy starts to fade in and out. As he does so you start to see that horrid clown holding her down.

You have to stop him.

(See what I did? Ha. Also, go follow my insta if you love me :)
@cay_the_cra. (I post about my stories and take private suggestions on there. I never check my messeges here lol. Also I got a new number for those of you who care. If you want it don't hesitate to ask ) thank you. Hope you liked the chapter)