Chapter Twenty Eight

"Well then. Looks like we will be meeting that little prick tomorrow!"

What has your life became..

After what had felt like hours of this horrid moment, you finally black out. your eyes feeling heavy and not in place with our skull. even though you couldn't open them or move any of yur limbs you could still  hear everything going on around you. what worried you the most was the maniacal laughter followed by the sound of what seemed to be some sort of ripping and crunching. you suddenly felt a sharp pin in your left shoulder then your left leg as well.b you already had an idea what was happening. you took so much pleasure out of harming you.

"You should have jut listened to me doll, never should have came up here....."

you can faintly hear his words echoing through your head along with the sound of shuffling feet and something being dragged.  You continue to fade in and out of consciousness, not daring to oprn your eyes. before you realize it you were once again out, regaining your hearing every so often, only hearing bits and parts of what he was saying

"You have always been such a stuck up b-.."

"what is about to happen is all on you, you path-..."

you suddenly hear that horrifying laughter again, your head thudding against the ground. Was he dragging you? how could you not realize that?

you feel your hair being yanked up ward, your head lifelessly following as his hot breath hits against  your ear

"You are mine. MINE. No on is taking you from me. If it comes down to that, I'd prefer you to die. And don't think I'd hesitate. You've honestly always been NOTHING to me. I just keep you around for my amusement. And I know you can hear this (Y/N). When you wake up, you'll be doing the right thing. I know it"

His long dagger like nails dig into your chest, you could open your mouth or even move in pain. You wanted to scream, to try and run, but you couldn't. His sharp piercing nails sinking into the soft flesh on your chest. You start to feel a intense heat surging through your body, the pain starting to feel unbearable.

You hear his voice once again but this time it was directly in your head, you hear a second voice with his, you couldn't quite make it out at first until you heard it again. The other voice, belonged to you.

                                                            "Now, lets go see Tyler~"