Chapter Five

Pennywise POV:
I growl loudly and stand up swiftly, punching the wall closets to me. I haven't even hurt her yet and she hits me with a shitty lamp! Oh I can't wait till I find her. She is so gonna get it.

I walk out the door and inhale deeply, trying to pick up her sent. A large smirk spreads acrost my lips as I pick up her fear. So amazing. I walk in the direction of where she ran and bite my lip.

"She's gonna be mine~"

(Y/N) POV:
You stop in the center of town, whiping your head in different directions trying to catch your breath and think of a good escape plan. You let out a deep sigh and crouch down for a second. You start feeling a presence near you and jolt your body upward, swiftly beginning to run again.

Once you feel your alone you take a seat on the sidewalk, probably the worst possible thing to do at this period but hey, your tired and confused.

You close your eyes and lay your forehead against your knees. Once everything was calm and silent you close your eyes and let your mind relax. Your hoping that reched clown went back to the depths from which he came so you could just go home!

You sigh and smile to yourself, imagining him getting sucked into the earth with a low warping sound. Never to be seen again. Man that would be great

"Hey baby cakes!"

Suddenly you get lifted off the ground. You had a feeling by who, at this point it was no surprise that the clown had you over his shoulder

"You can't run from me dolly! But don't worry, I'll let it slide. This time~"

You shiver and hit his back with your palm roughly causing him to giggle

"You need to learn to be nicer to daddy~"

"Wait WHA"