I bent down to peck a kiss on Sierra’s lips. “I’ll be back or I’ll text you…or something,”  Sierra nodded. 

I made my way to the door and Louis spun around to Sierra one more time.  “And you, keep calling me Lewis and you will be known as Miss. Cowell until the end of time,”

Sierra threw her head back and laughed.  “Okay! Deal!”

The door closed behind us and looked beside me to Louis as we headed down the hallway.  “What’s going on?”

“Danielle…she broke it off.”

“Fuck,” I threw my head back with a groan.  “Is he okay?”

Louis shrugged at me.  “He says he is…but, I think the proof is in the way he looks.  Niall’s with him now,”

We stood outside the room that Louis and Liam shared, Louis pulled his room key out of his pocket and opened the door.  

Liam was sitting on the bed hunched over with his head in his hands.  Niall was sitting behind him, a hand rested on his back.  I sat on the other side of Liam and nodded at Niall, putting an arm around Liam’s shoulders.

“Liam,” I said softly.

He looked up at me to wipe the tears from his cheeks and forced a sly chuckle.  “Wow, I can only imagine how pathetic I must look.”

“Not at all,” I forced a half smile.  “I’m so sorry.”

“Me too,” he looked ahead of him and nodded.  “I’m still in shock.”

The door opened once more and Zayn came into the room, closing the door behind him.  He threw his cigarettes and his phone on the nearby table, then gave me a troubled nod.  He moved around Louis and came to kneel infront of Liam. 

“Hey mate,” he reached up to touch Liam’s cheek. 

“Hey,”

“I love you.” He said softly.  “I’m here for you…we all are.”

Liam looked up and took a deep jagged breath, then looked at each of us with a nod.  “I love you guys….thank you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra’s POV:

“Well, I’m certainly glad that you’re having fun,”

“Me too, Uncle Simon,” I held my phone to my ear. “I really think this is the best thing for me…I’m really loving it.”

“That makes me really happy to hear, love.  Even though there’s been some trouble.  Everything is good now though, right?”

“Yes. Everything is great.”

I heard a knock at the door and stood to go open the door, finding Kaylyn on the other side, Tawny perched in her arms.

“Well, don’t think for one second that I don’t miss you,” he replied.  “I’m headed to LA next week.  I will definitely meet up with you and the boys when you make it down there.”

“I can’t wait,” I smiled.  “I love you.  I’ll talk to you later.”

“I love you too, brat.” 

I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked to Kaylyn who had thrown herself down on the bed with a whimper.  “I’m sooooo bored!!!”

“Me too,” I sighed, laying down next to her.   Tawny quickly jumped on my chest and licked my face, excitedly.  “What’s going on with the boys?”