The thought on his mother and how his words which he said innocent as child, crossed his mind and he knew he will never make the same mistake again. Maybe his mother had to face the cruel destiny but not his Di. Definitively not his Di and he is going to make sure that she doesn't end like their mother.

He walked to the bathroom and found Khushi under the shower. The door hit the wall behind when he opened it with the anger and she jerked surprised. He could see how the water drops coated her body and he asked himself how many guys touched her in the way he did. Yesterday night he wanted to trust her but today his world was shattered and destroyed to the core. He must admit that he felt betrayed and this feeling was something he didn't like. He didn't want to feel this way for her and he hated himself for his weakness when it came to the woman in the shower.

He walked fast before he think again about his upcoming action, opened the shower and grasped her on her arm to pull her to him. His eyes were on fire and his anger controlled his every action. He spoke through his teeth.

>>I am going out. You stay here. No calls! Don't dare to let someone in. Just wait for me here and get ready. We are going out when I come back. Understood?<<

*

She stood there naked and her eyes wide open. Her fingers tried to remove his hand from her arm. He let her go and turned around. He was disgusted from her and that he touched her like others. He walked out of the room and down to the living room. He pulled the cable from the house phone so that she couldn't call one of her lovers and then he left the house.

The drive to his uncle Mahendra and aunt Manorama Raizada lasted endless. He needed money and they are the only one, who could help him and that without Di's knowledge. He drove like crazy and needed two hours to convince his uncle to help him. Finally he left his uncle's company with enough money in his hand, to let some people go pale and drove back to Aman's house, trying to reach the house as fast as he could. He didn't want Khushi to talk to someone or call Shiyam. Even he just sold his soul to his uncle, he was calmed that at least his sister will be happy and safe.

He entered the house just to find her on the window. She turned around and looked scared and after he said the next words she looked even more scared.

>>We need to leave Lucknow. Now! Pack your bags.<<

>>What? But why? Arnavji, I don't want to leave. I need to work and help my family. They were always there for me.<<

>>So your family is important to you?<< he asked in try to find out more about her and her so called family.

>>Yes, Arnavji. Very. My Babuji, Amma and sister need me. And if I leave them without saying good bye,<< there was a short silence before she continued, >>I know they are going to be very sad.<<

And they could be too dangerous for his Di's happiness, he completed the sentence in his head.

Arnav stood there for a while and then spoke.

>>Come on. We need to leave.<<

Khushi wanted to say something but Arnav stopped her in his strict, firm tone.

>>Now! No, discussion.<<

*

The drive was silent and Arnav could see that Khushi feared to talk to him. It was good for her to stay mum because he wasn't really in the mood to talk to her. He reached her house and in the moment he parked she spoke.

>>Arnavji, what are we doing here? Why have you brought me here?<<

>>Shut up! Just shut up!<<