Pee holding trials

It was ridiculous, pee holding trials, same as sport if you win one round you go to the next . And Mia is about to do this she is wearing blue skinny jeans and a bright blue sports bra ready to go. She stands on a mat in a row of 10 other girls all there for the same ambition, to hold their pee.

A 40 minute mark approaches, a girl 4 people away from her sighs with relief as warm urine pours down her leg. "your out number 6" calls the the supervisor. The girl trudges over wet piss all down her legs, Mia feels a few spurts  trickle out uncontrollably but she squeezes her cheeks hard to stop them .

The rules are the girls have to stand legs apart at all times not put their hands anywhere near their crotch or else disqualification. And the top 2 make it to the next round .

An hour comes slowly the girl next to Mia is shaking with exhaustion and moaning non stop until her feet have a puddle form around them. Again the supervisor calls to the girl, soon it is only 3 girls left. Mia, Maya and Regina, they are all very very desperate, Maya suddenly falls to the ground though her knees meet each other and her hand digs into her vagina and yellow water pours everywhere. Mia knows she's done it but has she met the holding time qualifications. The time they have stood for is approaching 2 hours. Regina Shakes  and moans  like the other girl was. And then she wiggles her legs she must be absolutely desperate thinks Mia. But know one can be more desperate then me.

Regina's pussy gushes out liquid Like a waterfall, and Mia's pussy explodes with pleasure. The girls fall to the ground, pee still gushing out of them Like hell and Mia falls to her back well I've made it to the next round she thinks wow.