A huge mess

Sonya sat in class, bored as hell when suddenly a wave of pain hit her.
"OW"sonya yelped out loud. "Is everything ok miss barrtell"asked mrs McCadden" "of course" said Sonya, annoyed that she'd said that out loud. A few minutes past and Sonya didn't feel any better. She turned around in her seat and found a hot warm squishy feeling in her skirt. Trying not to attract any attention, she reached down and felt her skirt. Her best friend Courtney was sitting next to her and asked "are you okay" "yeah"said Sonya anxiously. She  had just discovered brown liquid in her squirt which meant one thing she had dhiarreah.
"Can I have a hall pass" said Alexis a girl behind her, who had a reputation for being a bully. "Yes"said mrs McCadden " and take Courtney and Sonya with you, for goodness sakes they look like they could use some fresh air". Sonya looked at her best friend surprised, Courtney's legs were trembling and there was a dark spot on her tights.

The 3 girls sped out of the classroom, Sonya was about to go in her pants when she made it to the bathroom and saw the one stall that the bathroom had, was open. Alexis jumped in first though. And angrily Sonya did a dance outside to stop a flow from starting.
Courtney couldn't hold it anymore she dashed to the sink and tried to get up but she slipped and a little spurt of pee dribbled down her leg, but managed to stem the flow. she got up instantly after and tried to undo the button on her skirt in time. she ripped it down. But she couldn't do her tights Courtney made a noise of desperation and wiggled her legs then shoved her hand in her crotch. "Pass me those sissors"she said her voice shaking.
God knows what sissors  we're doing in the bathroom but Sonya, still trying to hold it in made her way slowly over to the bench and chucked Courtney the sissors. she caught them in her free hand ripped her other hand out of her crotch,wobbled her legs as much as she could and started cutting all around her vagina. soon all that was left of the tights was what went up to the knees. Courtney squatted down but lost her balance and fell. she put her hands out to break her fall and was okay, a medium sized  puddle formed all around her getting bigger every second( for about 20 seconds )"Look away"she said sadly.
Sonya turned around and shut her eyes,  trying to get the image of her lying in a starfish position on the front her body naked from the top of her knee to to top of butcheek  and jagged cut tights to the bottom of her knees and her skirt loosely wrapped around her feet. her white shirt and tie, dark coloured from the puddle on the floor and her blond her over the back of her head.
Sonya very suddenly realised that a hot warm feeling was inch by inch coming out her but. "Alexis"she banged on the door yelling. She bent down trying to hold it and looked under the door Alexis had climbed over the top and left it locked so Sonya couldn't get in or Courtney.

Suddenly Sonya couldn't hold it, she ripped down all her clothes and a huge watery mess spilled out squatting she slipped in the mess and fell on her but and let out a huge fart. ssssssssssss Sonya suddenly got back up a huge poop 18cm long, came out and more watery mess came out. The bell rang  5 giggling girls came in it was not a pretty sight to see a girl holding both but cheeks and slop coming out of her But with squelchy fart noises and another on the floor,  the girls left. When Sonya felt she had finished she pulled up her skirt and tights.
Courtney got up as well her cleanly shaved vagina all wet and same with her skirt. since Sonya was only smelly and had a bit of poo on her leg she cleaned herself up quickly and gave Courtney some spare tights and left.

Poor janitor ;)