"Who?" She asked without a beat.

"You know who. Your little hero."

"If I agree to rest, will you shut up?"

"Fine. Ignore your feelings. Not my fault I caught you saying his name in your sleep. Must have been one good dream, eh?" Alex winked and nudged her side.

"I'm supposed to be having a stress free period of relaxation. That means none of your delusions."

"The only reason I'm quitting is that I have to check on the food really quick."

"What are you making?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and pork sausages. Your all-time favorite breakfast."

"I'm practically drooling already. Thanks, Alex. You're far too kind."

"I'm your best friend. There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

"What if Chris Hemsworth offered you a night out?"

"I'd painfully decline and spend the night with you. I'd choose you over anyone."

"Really?"

"Without a doubt. Be right back. I'll get the food and then you and I are going to compile a list of all the possible suspects. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect."

It didn't long for her to return with a long tray in hand filled with their meals. Theo didn't wait to scarf down the still steaming food which was okay given the fact that she didn't get to eat last night.

"Alright, who have you upset the most in your career? I'm talking bitter coworkers, violent lovers, maybe some clients who weren't happy with your work. Give me anything."

"Aiden Stein," Theo said without thinking.

The infamously invasive celebrity blogger she encountered when she was an up and coming journalist. 

"Tell me more."

From out of nowhere whipped out a notepad and furiously wrote down the first name.

"I interviewed him back when he was still relevant for his clickbait articles. He was a pushy pap that would dig for any kind of story so I dug for one of my own to shut him up."

"How so?"

"There was a big story of his that ruined lives. It was awards season and one major actress who shall remain unnamed was missing from the scene despite starring in one of the biggest films to hit the silver screen. He practically stalked her and uncovered a secret family of hers. She was married and had a sweet kid that she wanted to keep out of the spotlight. But he didn't care. All that he saw was the chance for a breaking story that he knew would make him rich."

"What happened?"

"She lost every privacy she ever had. She knew no peace afterward and her husband left her and she lost custody of her child due to the hectic lifestyle that followed her. She could barely even check the mail without being hounded by Stein's crew heckling for details on everything. A few months later when it felt like it all died down, she took her own life and left a note in which she named him as the reason why. He wanted it covered it up to save tail but I couldn't let that happen. She deserved better."

"Wow."

"Afterwards, I never heard of him. His reputation was ruined and he couldn't find work anywhere. But I don't regret what I did."

"And you shouldn't. But did he say anything that made you believe he'd want to hurt you?" Alex asked.

"Not really. I know he hates me for ruining his career, so I wouldn't put it past him."